Forum › Kyo... Kyou Dake Dakanna!? discussion

06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

We need more from this couple O.O They're so cute! o

joined Nov 11, 2010

Eilanya is a miracle of cuteness, that's for sure. Their episodes in both anime seasons are works of art.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

We need more from this couple O.O They're so cute! o

Eilanya is a miracle of cuteness, that's for sure. Their episodes in both anime seasons are works of art.

I agree strongly with both of these statements XD they are by far my favorite strike witches couple my second favorite being Trude and Erica ;w;

Higher Than the Sky is one of the absolute best episodes EVER especially with the song Sweet Duet in it I just AGSHJKLGKJFJK everytime I watch it

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Suddenly rapish in "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" parts ._.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Cute :)

This really tame compared to the other works by the mangaka...

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Agreed. I for one was very surprised that Homura Subaru actually made a work that did not include lactation...

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

Agreed. I for one was very surprised that Homura Subaru actually made a work that did not include lactation...

I third that, its quite reserved for Homura Subaru. Its actually kinda refreshing!

last edited at Aug 26, 2015 1:56PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

I like these two characters. Eila x Sanya are true lovers who fight to protect the smiles of the people they love! No wrong can come from this desire! Together they are stronger and can make that wish true!

To reply you must either login or sign up.