Forum › Forever in That Form discussion

Images
joined Sep 22, 2015

nope

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

So they just gonna go back to how it was? wow

joined Feb 12, 2015

That's probably why this site is not allowded in my country. And I am here not for that kind of stuff...

joined Sep 20, 2020

not gonna lie this is fcking hot, i hope they get together lol

joined Jun 18, 2018

Nope

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Let's try one of the works tagged urethral insertion, I thought. How bad could it be, I figured. Little did I know...

In all honesty, not that bad. These two went back to being buds super quick. Friendship and mahou shoujos are a huge meme by now, but you'd really have to consider someone a precious buddy if you shrug off their attempts to model your freaking intestines before petrifying you. This right here is the A-team. Ain't nothing on Satan's bile-yellow earth gonna crack 'em.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

That's probably why this site is not allowded in my country. And I am here not for that kind of stuff...

Apart from the obvious questionable molding that Chloe tried to do to Aria, this was honestly quite tamed since it didn't go into a more gut-wrenching scene that would be more common for stories like this. Though it is indeed a messed up concept to have to see put into a story.

Still though Aria's I AM SPEED [https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/forever_in_that_form#2], is still gonna get me every time. XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.