Forum › Aoishiro - Kaeishou discussion

joined Jan 11, 2015

where did the comments go?

joined May 24, 2014

and why there is no yuri tag even thought this is based on a yuri game?

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

Loved the Akai Ito -Kaeishou- part, finished the game just recently and was glad to see all the characters from that game again together at Kei's side (sadly Yumei didn't get too much appearance there).
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/aoishiro_kaeishou_akai_ito_kaeishou#51
that page with Nozomi though, makes me like her even more now.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

.... It was something to read.... I didn't really get it tho?.... Nor did I complete it.... I tried...

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Ah. This makes me feel so nostalgic. Akaiito and Aoishiro. The former got me into VN. I think that really was my first real VN, and I didn't even play it, just read through it because of the great work of Zohar and any other related people. Honestly I never finished Aoishiro in full because it was much longer and harder for me to be invested in. It was still enjoyable even if not as engaging.

I only found these a few years ago, so maybe nostalgic isn't fully the right word. But I find that there's something beautiful about rediscovering a classic and knowing that experience can't be completely recaptured anymore. In English-speaking countries at least, I wonder if works like these will still be remembered in another decade or if they will have faded away.

So anyway I should be talking about this specific manga, but I haven't actually read it so can't lol. I will return another day to comment.

To reply you must either login or sign up.