Forum › Evening Star discussion

joined Jan 5, 2018

well this was messed up. so many things that would never happen.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

This is canon for me-
I really loved that last page~

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

^ the duality of (wo)men

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Yo, I forgot Honoka has a sister

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

if manga has taught me anything, it's that slapping or punching someone in the face is the best way to cure them of their depression and/or self-doubts

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

showing stuff that wouldn't, didn't, or won't happen in canon is like the whole point of fan-works

last edited at Jul 28, 2019 3:52AM

320px-annefrankhumanrightsmemorialantifaschistischeaktionsticker
joined Dec 31, 2018

Don't slap Honk.
T-T

87a31e0c-b9aa-4a2b-82e9-907bdbab403f
joined May 15, 2019

I have no idea why I love honk getting slapped

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I think if Love Live was set in our universe, something like this could totally happen. Sibling comparison is a tough thing to get over and lots of people are petty bitches that would latch onto anything to blame.

I loved this and how it added more depth to Yukiho's character. The ending was also heartwarming and was satisfying after all that great build up. Coulda have done without those back to back cliche face slaps/punches, but eh, drama amiright?

last edited at Jul 28, 2019 1:01PM

_20181030_021259
joined Apr 21, 2017

It's like one of my telanovelas!

joined Aug 28, 2018

I think if Love Live was set in our universe, something like this could totally happen. Sibling comparison is a tough thing to get over and lots of people are petty bitches that would latch onto anything to blame.

happens to older/oldest siblings as well, inferiority complexes are a bitch and require a lot of courage and confidence to break out of. Accepting that you are the only one holding yourself back is a tough cookie to swallow as well.

Coulda have done without those back to back cliche face slaps/punches, but eh, drama amiright?

Alisa definitely saw the "friendship punch" in a sports anime and thought that was how Japanese encouraged each other to snap out of a funk/see reality.

dia-onee-sama
Cpvknwduiaasntu
joined Nov 17, 2016

I'm a big LL fan but I wish the anime (or other canonical content) had included this kind of realistic drama, personally I feel like it could have made the story deeper. I really like when fans try to show a different side of the idol life, Mikawa Miso is especially good at it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.