Forum › Balance-Lee of Love! discussion

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

The main character feels completely, unbelievably dense. She said she loved her a hundred times, kissed her numerous times, asked her out on a date and she's like "are we just friends? I couldn't possibly just talk to her to clarify, no way!"

Girlfriend: "I'm so sorry I forgot or anniversary! I rushed over and brought cake to celebrate!"

Main character's thoughts: "I guess she's just here to apologize for the misunderstanding? I still don't understand!!!"

Girlfriend: "I'll never forget our anniversary again! From now on well celebrate every holiday together! I love you!! Yes, we are making love right now!!" groping

Main character's thoughts: "Is she making love to me as an apology?"

It's just beyond the bounds of believability.

The last one wasn't there..

joined Mar 15, 2019

What's a nice underwear))))
Wrestling is cool))))

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I know some of y'all think this one-shot is a little silly cause of how dense the main character is, but like, listen

There are some dense as fuck lesbians out there. Never underestimate the density of a disaster lesbian.

There was a girl I had been flirting with, for months. She bought me a plane ticket to come visit her, so she'd take me on a date to my favorite place, the aquarium. It was a great date, and that night, after sex, I lay in her bed going "gosh I wish she liked me"

THERE ARE DENSE LESBIANS OUT THERE IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY.

joined Oct 25, 2010

Tsukio -Chan is very cute and sweet! She loves Hakko-chan very much! I know this is a one-shot, but I can see more stories in my mind about these two characters!

Wtf%20kitty%20dynasty%20pfp
joined Oct 24, 2023

I know some of y'all think this one-shot is a little silly cause of how dense the main character is, but like, listen

There are some dense as fuck lesbians out there. Never underestimate the density of a disaster lesbian.

There was a girl I had been flirting with, for months. She bought me a plane ticket to come visit her, so she'd take me on a date to my favorite place, the aquarium. It was a great date, and that night, after sex, I lay in her bed going "gosh I wish she liked me"

THERE ARE DENSE LESBIANS OUT THERE IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY.

Wow. I'm as dense as lead when it comes to cues, but that is some next-level shit. And here I thought the story was exaggerating.

joined Oct 25, 2010

Tsukio-chan is very cute , sweet, and caring girl! She’s a real treasure in our apathetic world! She acts and says what she feels without apology or pretense! Hako-chan is very fortunate to have such a beautiful and loving girlfriend!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Hako and Tsukiyo are both very cute and kind! Hako has never been special to anyone before this event. I can understand why she doesn’t understand Tsukiyo-chan’s confessions, because she has never been special to anyone! I am glad that everything worked out for both of them. Rokuroichi is a wonderful artist and storyteller! I enjoy everything posted!

To reply you must either login or sign up.