ForumNews Kross Kountry (Marathon Day 2)

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Here's some Takemiya Jin edited lovely me. Lemme know if you found the note helpful. I won't judge. I promise.

Black And White - Chapter 1
Read Online | Direct Download

As suggested by WeatheredPeach, I should've split it up into 15 chapters for "maximum milkage" (also to drag the marathon out for at least another 2 weeks). You guys could read 1 page a day. But I'm too nice. Damn.

last edited at Apr 15, 2013 2:07PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I love Takamiya Jin and have bought everything I can find by this artist. Thank you! It takes effort for me to read Japanese, so wondering what comes after this chapter will give me the incentive to read the rest of the book, just like happened with Fragments of Love.

I am impressed by the marathon and think you all deserve the -sama honorific.

joined Jan 30, 2013

I'm confused. So did you wrote Chapter X on each side? Was is supposed to be funny? I didn't get it then (too distracting.)

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I'm confused. So did you wrote Chapter X on each side? Was is supposed to be funny? I didn't get it then (too distracting.)

We didn't change anything. It's presented exactly as it was in Japanese. If you think it's too distracting, you'll have to take it up with Takemiya Jin.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Like I said (in the other thread): I'm totally sleep deprived. My hazy mind will not produce anything worthwhile for the next few hours and I'm just sitting on the train, waiting to get home.
(=my fault, ignore it.)

last edited at Apr 15, 2013 2:42PM

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

No worries, it happens.

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

The note was a little confusing since the names don't show on the first page/chapter, but it was a nice addition. And since it's all one page per chapter you should split it all, just to be consistent with the format(i have no idea what i am talking about).

Btw, I totally forgot to say: nice job on the marathon and thank you very much to everyone involved in it!

last edited at Apr 15, 2013 2:57PM

Schierke_small
joined Feb 17, 2013

Thanks again for this marathon, Takemiya Jin is one of my favorites.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

It was intentional and was meant to give a 4-koma kinda feel.

I am impressed by the marathon and think you all deserve the -sama honorific.

Naw, you deserve one for doing Fly by Yuri all by yourself :P

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

Thank you Kyra.. :)

joined Jul 29, 2011

Yay for releases!!

Pinku no mashumaro
joined Apr 7, 2013

Marathon day 2 = sucess! I hope more is yet to come! I'm loving this!

To reply you must either login or sign up.