Forum › Posts by Pinku no mashumaro

Pinku no mashumaro
joined Apr 7, 2013

Marathon day 2 = sucess! I hope more is yet to come! I'm loving this!

Pinku no mashumaro
joined Apr 7, 2013

More chapters please!

Pinku no mashumaro
joined Apr 7, 2013

Keep up the good work and thanks!

Pinku no mashumaro
Citrus discussion 09 Apr 10:30
joined Apr 7, 2013

"My little sister turned me on." Ooh baby. This is an amazing start, lol. The art is gorgeous as well, I like the thick lines and stuff.

I read somewhere the suggestion that the Teacher's kiss was forced, that makes a lot of sense for the logic behind Aihara's actions.

The writing for this one seems kind of crazy but I think it will at least definitely be very fun to read. I hope the characters can realize their feelings quickly so that we don't have to suffer through more forced het, though. Aside from that this is quite an impressive manga, I especially also like the unexpected friend character, "Harumin", lol.

@ Thicklines and the Art

Couldn't agree more.

When I saw the little sister's face on page 7 and 8 It was totally a "Shut up and take my money" moment for me.

@ The writing
This one definitely goes places ( I've read chapter 2 and 3 raws ) and it doesn't disappoint. The drama tag on this one is well deserved.

Can you tell me where you read the raws please???

Pinku no mashumaro
Citrus discussion 09 Apr 10:26
joined Apr 7, 2013

Can anyone tell me where can I read the raw scans of this manga please? Thank u in advance ^^

Pinku no mashumaro
Citrus discussion 07 Apr 15:53
joined Apr 7, 2013

Wow!!!! This manga is cool and sexy! The way it begins... Amazingly hot! I hope the next chapter gets uploaded quickly! Yuri Project I'm couting on you!!!