Forum › BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! Roselia Stage discussion

Fiohnel Uploader
StarlightScans
joined Sep 1, 2011

As a fan of Bandori franchise, it's easy to notice there's lack of proper scanlation for a lot of Bandori official manga. It's been 1.5 years since Roselia Stage volume 2 was published, and outside of incomplete releases on Tumblr, no one has done proper release for it despite it being excellent manga adaption of an excellent game story.

Me and my team have been warming up with Garupa Pico Anthology and RAiSe!, so I believe we're ready to proceed to finish entire Roselia Stage with translator Inuzuka28, who did translation and subbing for Garupa game—including the Roselia Band Story which is adapted to this manga form—and spread the excellent stories of Bandori way before the official English version was announced.

Our approach is fresh translation by Inuzuka28, without referencing older fan translation or official EN translation. For example we chose last name-first name approach.

Hopefully we can finish the entire manga, rough estimate 3-6 months.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

As a fan of Bandori franchise, it's easy to notice there's lack of proper scanlation for a lot of Bandori official manga. It's been 1.5 years since Roselia Stage volume 2 was published, and outside of incomplete releases on Tumblr, no one has done proper release for it despite it being excellent manga adaption of an excellent game story.

Me and my team have been warming up with Garupa Pico Anthology and RAiSe!, so I believe we're ready to proceed to finish entire Roselia Stage with translator Inuzuka28, who did translation and subbing for Garupa game—including the Roselia Band Story which is adapted to this manga form—and spread the excellent stories of Bandori way before the official English version was announced.

Our approach is fresh translation by Inuzuka28, without referencing older fan translation or official EN translation. For example we chose last name-first name approach.

Perfect. I've been waiting for this. All my support to you guys!

Fiohnel Uploader
StarlightScans
joined Sep 1, 2011

Also forgot to mention in first post that my comment about lack of scanlation is for English language. I don't pay attention to scanlation into other languages, but for Roselia Stage it seems the Spanish one has been completed 3 months ago.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Do your best! As a fellow fan, I'm cheering for you!

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

As a fan of Roselia, I'm happy from bottom of my heart.

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

Great news! I don't follow Bandori much, but I like what I see so far. Good luck!

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

For some reason, I kept thinking the chapter was a Garupa Pico one. Lol

For the credits page, lol the EN server is not hard for top 1000.

Midori'sbittersweetshit.jpg-1-1-min-min-1-min
joined Mar 14, 2018

isn't Sayo's guitar supposed to have a fixed bridge instead of a floating trem?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bang_dream_girls_band_party_roselia_stage_ch03#4

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Yukina's mother

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Bestfriend™️

Hmmm what if Yukina forgot to close her curtain while doing some weird stuff and Lisa "accidentally" saw it..that would be funny looool

last edited at Aug 25, 2019 9:54AM

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Hope we get the second story

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Gay

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

stupid manga, high school girls acting like they are some hot shit political, trash shit. The game itself is garbage too

To reply you must either login or sign up.