Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

their dad is really, really messed up

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

That last bit was totally unnecessary, lol

Policeeverybreathyoutakesingles
joined Oct 27, 2013

I just... I don't... That dad.... That dad is... strange. Strange indeed... I am going to go and curl up in a corner and hope to forget that last panel or three.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Ermm I've always wanted to see a Ga Rei doujin before.. but this was kinda.. strange and unwanted

joined Apr 14, 2013

Oh you know fathers XD

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Oh you know fathers XD

D:
I really hope your father is not like that!
That last pannel was not necessary. It was gross

0b955f79-53d7-4077-9788-189760d17f51
joined Aug 21, 2013

Guess I'm not gonna read this then

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

I would do the same thing if I was in his place.

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Sigh Besides the dad part, I really wish that Ga-Rei zero was really like that. Damn anime made me cry. Did the manga at least have a happy ending with these two characters? At least in a sister-sister way?

Policeeverybreathyoutakesingles
joined Oct 27, 2013

Sigh Besides the dad part, I really wish that Ga-Rei zero was really like that. Damn anime made me cry. Did the manga at least have a happy ending with these two characters? At least in a sister-sister way?

A bit late of a response but the anime is actually a prequel to the manga. So that should answer your question.

Jpeg_20181005_095801%20(1)
joined Apr 8, 2014

it did in the manga it took me gazillion of chapters to see yomi and kagura finally settled..although yomi is T^T

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

A bit late of a response but the anime is actually a prequel to the manga. So that should answer your question.

I know the anime is a prequel. I didn't read the manga, so that's why I was asking if they ever got a happy ending in the manga.

it did in the manga it took me gazillion of chapters to see yomi and kagura finally settled..although yomi is T^T

So does that mean they did get at least a somewhat happy ending? And Yomi is what???

last edited at Aug 19, 2014 10:51PM

I know the anime is a prequel. I didn't read the manga, so that's why I was asking if they ever got a happy ending in the manga.

So does that mean they did get at least a somewhat happy ending? And Yomi is what???

I have already read the manga (I didn't really read it actually, just flipping each page) and also gathered all the comments of the manga. If you really didn't read the manga yet, better don't read it. It isn't very good as expected.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I have already read the manga (I didn't really read it actually, just flipping each page) and also gathered all the comments of the manga. If you really didn't read the manga yet, better don't read it. It isn't very good as expected.

I don't agree, it depend on the person who read, the authors have a really particular style and either you love it or you hate it. Personally I found it great
+ I didn't watch the anime

last edited at Jan 4, 2015 2:31PM

joined Dec 30, 2014

OH DEAR THAT'S not something to be proud of.

joined Mar 30, 2012

It's not as bad as the comments sound imo. We're kinda like the father here. I took it as more of a joke panel.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

It's not as bad as the comments sound imo. We're kinda like the father here. I took it as more of a joke panel.

True. But it kinda ruined it for me.

Unbenannt
joined Dec 7, 2014

what the fuck is wrong with this father ?!

W-Why... with the ending.. just why?

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

hahahahaha the heck father?

4888529%20_49b062906260ad84b9c4ba29a3fc40d1
joined Jul 25, 2014

I should have closed sooner =v=lll

joined Sep 20, 2017

All good until last page...that just ruined all my moods.

Photo
joined Sep 4, 2016

Dads a real creep

To reply you must either login or sign up.