Forum › Magic Can't Buy Cigarettes discussion

joined Jun 30, 2015

Hah, this reminded me of this one hentai doujinshi where a magical girl stayed as such even after she became an adult and got married... with the doujinshi revolving around her ambushing her hubby on the train for a quickie to recharge her mana reserves after a battle against a monster (she used an illusion spell on the people nearby so they won't notice).

You can't just say that without giving the number mate...

last edited at Jul 24, 2019 10:18PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Hah, this reminded me of this one hentai doujinshi where a magical girl stayed as such even after she became an adult and got married... with the doujinshi revolving around her ambushing her hubby on the train for a quickie to recharge her mana reserves after a battle against a monster (she used an illusion spell on the people nearby so they won't notice).

You can't just say that without giving the number mate...

Why should I give you a number... when I can just give you the name? (It's Magical Wife by Shinozuka Atsuto, BTW)

Plus, I didn't know if anyone would've been interested, since this site is primarily dedicated to yuri with practically no het art or comics being shared (AFAIK).

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Yeah, I'm always a little more in favor of magical girl series that don't have an explicit magic-goes-away puberty metaphor. (Momentary pause while I grumble about Lloyd Alexander.) Nanoha, even in the first series, showed that there was a role on the good guy side for magical women (and that role was starship captain, so booya).

Totsuka
joined Jan 19, 2020

Noticed from the cover of "Chouchou Vol. 5 - Original Unemployment Girls Love Anthology,"
This one-shot should be added to under the anthology
https://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/chouchou_vol_5_original_unemployment_girls_love_anthology

joined Jan 14, 2020

Momentary pause while I grumble about Lloyd Alexander.

You mean Prydain? Yeah, annoying, though makes sense as a Tolkien knockoff (crossed with abused Welsh mythology.)

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I just noticed the shop name starts with koi and magic girls name is also 'love' - is there some word play going on?

It may be, though her name may also be a reference to Fresh Pretty Cure!'s Love(or perhaps the author started with that reference and worked back from there).

To reply you must either login or sign up.