Forum › Touhou Yuri Collections 2 discussion

joined Jul 20, 2011

China x Udonge? That's a pairing I probably would have never expected before... and it's insanely cute.
I had already read some Sakuya x Alice, so that one was less surprising for me. It's rather uncommon but I think it can work well; they're both pretty serene and elegant by default, and in this case all this jealous love rectangle thing gives them a cute side too.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I can't think of quite how that pairing would start, but I think it'd work. Meiling's got that sense of gentleness about her which would be perfect for handling a rabbit (in all sorts of ways, ho ho). Not that I like Meiling x Sakuya any less, of course.

That last page...had me up to "Vomiting Blood". The rest are sexy, but...

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I can't think of quite how that pairing would start, but I think it'd work. Meiling's got that sense of gentleness about her which would be perfect for handling a rabbit (in all sorts of ways, ho ho). Not that I like Meiling x Sakuya any less, of course.

That last page...had me up to "Vomiting Blood". The rest are sexy, but...

Not quite sure what's going on with that. Doesn't look that sex based, more like she's actually being sick and Sakuya is helping?? But then why is it even there in the first place...

Meiling and Reisen is bizarre and crack but it's also awesome and I love it. Shame this will probably be the only thing ever tagged with it.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Ohmigod AliSaku is the sexiest touhou pairing I've ever seen >////<

9029(1)a
joined Feb 9, 2013

I really love Touhou Yuri Collections and overall touhou yuri but the last page here is the best. Really.

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Sakuya throwing knifes was hilarious. "you can take your time" LOL

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Didn't see that last page coming, specially that 1 panel.
Anyways, still nice.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Welp, I've never thought I'd found another pairing for Meiling aside of Sakuya but Reisen is intriguing and adorable.

joined Mar 12, 2014

That last page people.. that last page nosebleed

joined Mar 3, 2017

At what point would you be vomiting blood during sex!!? O_o

joined Oct 29, 2019

Vomiting blood!!???

YuzukiLovesYuri
Deb6618ca548e649b727673977142848
joined Feb 28, 2022

wow alice x sakuya best ship (I am ignoring the vomit blood because it gives me trauma. A yuri manga has that weird vomiting fetishes and abuses the girl and its all damn screwed up)

To reply you must either login or sign up.