Forum › Scanlating directly

joined Jan 14, 2019

I am a novice scanlator and have not uploaded any of my stuff anywhere. How could I get it approved to be uploaded here? Assuming, of course, it is sufficiently yuri.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

If you click on the button with your profile name in the top right, one of the options there is "Upload Request". You can use that to provide information about and a link to your files for the manga you scanned (I'm pretty sure you can use google drive or some other file/image hosting service). Then, I believe a member of the upload team will at some point will review your request and decide whether or not to put it on the site.

last edited at Apr 25, 2019 10:17PM

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Hi there, please know that yuri is not a requirement to be uploaded! You can scanlate whatever you want.

However I would suggest starting a barebones blog to post your work somewhere for easier access so that it can be reviewed after requesting an upload like stated above.

Good luck with scanlating, we have a channel in our discord for people to ask scanlating questions if you should have any.

last edited at Apr 25, 2019 10:36PM

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

putting some way for whoever approves it to contact you in the info field is a sound idea, in case they have any questions or whatever

To reply you must either login or sign up.