Forum › Non-binary discussion

joined Sep 6, 2018

My head hurts!

This tag should apply to hermaphrodites, right? Or lazy cross-dressers? Is it the attraction to the clothes or wanting treatment deserving of the, ummm, social interactions reserved to one gender that another doesn’t get? (Like opening doors out of courtesy to women)

I get it that bisexual means swingin’ both ways, so this tag means ambivalence toward dressing both clothing styles reserved to both sexes? Sounds to me like someone is stuck with a bunch of hand-me-downs and they’ve got either all only older brothers or only older sisters.

Or is it someone who doesn’t care about wearing a strapless dress with a tie? (Or maybe does so to make a statement?)

It would be nice to have a description of this tag without having to delve into manga having this tag.

joined Jan 6, 2017

My head hurts!

This tag should apply to hermaphrodites, right? Or lazy cross-dressers? Is it the attraction to the clothes or wanting treatment deserving of the, ummm, social interactions reserved to one gender that another doesn’t get? (Like opening doors out of courtesy to women)

I get it that bisexual means swingin’ both ways, so this tag means ambivalence toward dressing both clothing styles reserved to both sexes? Sounds to me like someone is stuck with a bunch of hand-me-downs and they’ve got either all only older brothers or only older sisters.

Or is it someone who doesn’t care about wearing a strapless dress with a tie? (Or maybe does so to make a statement?)

It would be nice to have a description of this tag without having to delve into manga having this tag.

Bigender indentifies as man and woman (or any other set of two gender idenities). It's different from hermaphrodite (male and female genitalia) since it's an identity.

last edited at Jan 31, 2019 11:11AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If only there were some method of learning about these topics without embarrassing yourself with wildly off-base assumptions.

Spoiler: It's not a matter of fashion choices or physical genitals.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

I'm the opposite of bigender, neither male nor female. Agender seems to be the current term. Thank you for this tag.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Huh. I guess Clueless1 truly lived up to their username a year and a half ago.

55a20608b2e40f2ed7d556f190487535
joined Sep 23, 2020

The definition of Nonbinaries (as one myself): There's a 92% chance they love bread more than life.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Based

To reply you must either login or sign up.