Forum › Forbidden Fruit discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm a bit confused. Did Flan kill Sakuya or not?

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Yeah, I suppose so.

joined Apr 14, 2013

Cant tell

joined Jan 31, 2013

"Because I broke oneesamas favorite toy" < that referring to Sakuya so most probably yes.

last edited at Jun 30, 2014 5:10PM

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/forbidden_fruit_1#3
^ says it clearly.

Rem would have used past tense when referring to Sakuya instead of present. I think "break" is loosely used here. You can break a toy and still use it, just how you can break someone's body and not kill them. It felt like Flan was just baiting Ram with her choice of words.

joined Mar 12, 2014

I always need to read twice to understand everything about Minakata Sunao's manga

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Since it opens with Flan taking her clothes off, I doubt "broke" means "killed."

joined Apr 1, 2014

It doesn't make sense for Sakuya to be dead if Remilia is coming in there saying "don't lay your hands on Sakuya."

last edited at Jul 1, 2014 3:19PM

I
joined May 21, 2014

It doesn't make sense for Sakuya to be dead if Remilia is coming in there saying "don't lay your hands on Sakuya."

true she is not dead I think. more plausible if she is just hurt really bad with 'play' with flandre

last edited at Jul 1, 2014 7:39PM

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

I agree with

Rem would have used past tense when referring to Sakuya instead of present.

and

I think it's fairly obvious that Sakuya's not dead, but is in a bad state, yes.

It's interesting that with this and "Lonesome", which are supposed to be FlanRemi, both establish pretty clearly that Remilia loves Sakuya, and that Flandre gets jealous of the latter for that. Emotionally, neither story is properly FlanRemi at all.

To reply you must either login or sign up.