Forum › You Did It, Ucchi discussion

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

That was surprisingly wholesome.

joined Nov 28, 2018

Should I read this manga? When does it feel less cringe what chapter?? Everyone talking about it

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Should I read this manga? When does it feel less cringe what chapter?? Everyone talking about it

It varies depending on who you ask. For me it was about chapter 51, for others it's the start of the field trip arc in 69.
But yes, you should read it, it's great!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

It varies depending on who you ask. For me it was about chapter 51, for others it's the start of the field trip arc in 69.

I recommend pushing through the cringe chapters too because it makes the current chapters all the more worth it. It's so satisfying and heartwarming to see Tomoko grow up.

It's also great to see these seemingly plain background characters that have been there since the beginning, begin to have personalities and integrate themselves into her life.

last edited at Dec 4, 2018 2:27PM

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I'm so rooting for Ucchi

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Wholesome content for Ucchi

joined Nov 28, 2018

I recommend pushing through the cringe chapters too because it makes the current chapters all the more worth it. It's so satisfying and heartwarming to see Tomoko grow up.

It's also great to see these seemingly plain background characters that have been there since the beginning, begin to have personalities and integrate themselves into her life.

OKAY!! I WILL PUSH THRU THE CRINGE CHAPTERS AND BE IN YURI HEAVEN!!

last edited at Dec 5, 2018 4:36AM

joined Sep 13, 2018

ucchi should be end game. but knowing how the author thinks she will be cucked to death

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

YOU DID IT, UCCHI

C44d8dc6-30f6-464b-9df6-21306e5b293c
joined May 16, 2017

This is absolutely adorable. I need more Ucchi. Now if only she didn’t sabotage herself so much...

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

How disgusting! I want more XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.