Forum › K-ON! discussion

joined May 7, 2017

If they did that, I want them to do some Hard Rock/Borderline Metalcore songs while singing about cute and fluffy shit.

Brief summary for this universe

“Sawako Yamanaka, FLAMMING PUSSIES former pink-mohawk frontwoman guitar and current single teacher, learns that a group of delinquents took over the Light Music Club, which she used to be part, angered by the delinquent’s nasty doings, Yamanaka decided to kick them out herself, after a few failed attempts she finally managed to seize them, however, never she would have imagined that a long blonde-haired and bushy eyebrows young lady, Tsumugi Kotobuki, would actually seize her heart instead. Can Yamanaka-sensei escape Mugi-chan’s claws? Does she want to escape? Will Yamanaka ever marry? Many questions, stay tuned”

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

I would imagine they'd have actual jobs, but keep 'Tea Time' going as a garage band... ;)

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Mio and Ritsu ACT like a couple, Yui has made it clear she WANTS her and Azunyan to BE a couple, but my theory was always that Sawako and Mugi are the only two that actually COUPLED. I think Mugi just realized being discreet was mandatory. That's why she just stares at all the subtext events without losing her (satisfied) smile. But it's all she can do to avoid saying "Yui, if you just moved those kisses a little further down Azusa's neck, you'll be pleasantly surprised ..."

47571239_1082868645220236_4572154478010040320_n
joined Oct 19, 2018

Wow, you can actually tell the art difference on Kirara's 15th Anniversary Special

I love how kakifly is improving very well

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

That ending was kinda abrupt.... I loved all of K-On! but damn I kinda feel like I need more closure than that, like no Azusa reuniting with them at all?

omg i finally finished this series :D it was so cute but there were some mistakes of translation on some of the chapters but im too lazy to point out where. i want more :d

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I kinda wish we had gotten a 'K-On 15 years later' or something.

If they did that, I want them to do some Hard Rock/Borderline Metalcore songs while singing about cute and fluffy shit.

Like Baby Metal then??

Hokago TeaTime was verging on that anyway. Just let Ritsu and Mugi write more lyrics, have Sawako be their manager, and you're there. There are Babymetal songs that remind me of HTT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPP2WDBq-n0

To reply you must either login or sign up.