20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Kyouko is love
Kyouko is life
Now hurry the hell up
And make Sayaka your wife

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

The pain they feel is the willpower of a million shippers simultaneously trying to telepathically send yuri thoughts to you to get you two together.

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

Super fluffy KyoSaya fluff!

joined May 24, 2015

Aww, so sweet, so predictable, so utterly generic.
But hey, I'll take it over the tons of depressing shit we've been getting.
Kyouko felt a tad OOC, but nothing completely out of left field.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Aww, so sweet, so predictable, so utterly generic.
But hey, I'll take it over the tons of depressing shit we've been getting.
Kyouko felt a tad OOC, but nothing completely out of left field.

Mehhh they both felt a bit OOC for me. I did legit laugh when they both clutched at their chests from the "heartbreak" when Sayaka at least hadn't realised she was in love

Also the fucking dude randomly putting his hands against the wall going "this is what I mean when I say I like you" was so out of nowhere it was like the mangaka thought shit we can't have a guy acting TOO decent

Its nice to see some Sayaka/Kyoko stuff again though, and in all colour! I miss these two

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

Kyouko is love
Kyouko is life
Now hurry the hell up
And make Sayaka your wife

I legit died here.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I felt Nakazawa a bit out of character. I know we only see him for about 5 minutes total in the anime and movies, but from that time he seemed a little meek and less likely to take the lead. Compared to here where he slams Kyouko up against the wall talking about how thats how a man shows his love or whatever.

Images
joined Feb 5, 2018

For a second there I thought Kyouko was gonna force feed nakazawa his own knee.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

Well, that bit in the alley was creepy and uncomfortable. I get AUs and all that, but I'd like to remind everyone that in the main series Sayaka kills two men for talking about abusing women.

I feel like that scene would've worked better if this was a more gritty doujin, cause that did not match the rest of the style.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Cuute

joined Dec 18, 2014

The pain they feel is the willpower of a million shippers simultaneously trying to telepathically send yuri thoughts to you to get you two together.

That

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

Wow, I dont know until now that I have such a power like this

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Y'know, I saw the alley scene as weird and creepy too, at first, but going back — it's uncomfortable, yes, but I think it's made less creepy by the fact that Kyouko leads Nakazawa into that alley; he's not luring her in. He misreads her intentions, and kabedons her. Boxing her in like that is bad, and his line sucks, but he seems mostly acting honorably, if misguidedly. The fact that Kyouko didn't have to break his legs probably speaks well for him.

(Does Nakazawa have characterization beyond "Either one is okay"?)

To reply you must either login or sign up.