Forum › She's So Easy To Read discussion

joined May 19, 2018

I do not get what happened?

Seemed quite straightforward - the black haired girl was mistaken thinking her friend had got a boyfriend - she WAS easy to read in that she was acting different and all happy - but that was because blondie had fallen for HER.

The twist is it seemed the black haired girl was ALSO easy to read - her friend had noticed how sad she was when she thought she had a boyfriend, and how happy and relieved she was to find out it wasn't true - and how happy she is when asked to hang out etc..

In other words the blond girl realised the black haired girl was in love with her - it was probably what made her fall for her too. It ends with blondie debating if she should keep teasing her cute oblivious easy to read friend for a while longer.

Nice explanation ! :3

Smoltopbun
joined Mar 2, 2018

キツネ posted:

When you legitimately see your crush's tweet that's super boring but you still love them...

That's commendable but then again her crush is gaming her.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

The fake translation in the credits page. lol

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

I went wthek at the credit page lol
thanks translating team for the good laugh!

joined Feb 28, 2017

I think I just found my favourite credit page.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

cuuuuuute

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

Portrait of a Lady on Fire (2019) - dir. Celine Sciamma

joined Feb 16, 2020

Fuck people tweeting about what they like. Everybody should be angsty and sad like ME.

this is basically what most people comment here on this manga,, its kinda sad that some people dont like others to be happy

To reply you must either login or sign up.