Forum › Violets are Blue discussion

joined Aug 10, 2015

WAAAA
WHat's that for an ending?? :(
Sigh..i Love Reimu And Marisa sooo much, and i'm kinda sad that most of the doujins from both of them are rather dark than Sweet And fluffy
But i still enjoyed it :)
But the end T_T

Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

Okay, I'd prefer maybe the page where it says 'to be continued' because that wasn't an ending at all.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

WAAAA
Sigh..i Love Reimu And Marisa sooo much, and i'm kinda sad that most of the doujins from both of them are rather dark than Sweet And fluffy
But the end T_T

Right! enough with dark themes,i want they flirt each other :(

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Did anyone else find this a bit hard to follow? I don't know if it was the translation, or the pacing, or just because I'm sleepy, but oh well. This was still nice though - I do enjoy these AU's, and I really hope there's a sequel out there.

joined Jan 11, 2016

Did anyone else find this a bit hard to follow? I don't know if it was the translation, or the pacing, or just because I'm sleepy, but oh well. This was still nice though - I do enjoy these AU's, and I really hope there's a sequel out there.

Which part of it that you didn't follow? The whole story???

There was a sequel of this but that isn't the end too lol
Benisyake didn't give an end to this story so yeah -_-

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Well that ending was aburpt lol

Idk if it's the art but I had a hard time figuring out what a lot things were like items or where the characters were lol

9029(1)a
joined Feb 9, 2013

WAAAA
But the end T_T

Not even close. I love the dark themes. As long as the have decent endings. This one wasn't too bad but there should have been 1 more page with Reimu turning around and walking away and her face showing red. That would have been a bit better open ending.

joined Dec 18, 2014

WHY DO 90% OF ALL YURI MANGA JUST STOP?!?! THIS PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH!!!!!

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

WAAAA
But the end T_T

Not even close. I love the dark themes. As long as the have decent endings. This one wasn't too bad but there should have been 1 more page with Reimu turning around and walking away and her face showing red. That would have been a bit better open ending.

I read it again and I agree with more pages, the ending looks half hearted to me

__ex_keine_kamishirasawa_keine_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_rebecca_keinelove__dac6b62f1c1ee61618ab14504ccd5a1b
joined May 30, 2018

i really liked this. school life touhou and marisa x remiu are some of my favorite things, so i loved reading this. i love on how popricatio portrays reimu and marisa as well, reimu being fairly cold and marisa being an emotion crybaby. it really makes their chemistry work well.

in terms of the ending, poprication did say that this was the tightest deadline that they ever had and wanted to write a lot, so the rushed ending makes sense.i did wish it had one extra page of flirting or reimu realizing it was love though, just so its solid and not just a thought.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Im suprised that no one made roses are red violets are blue joke

To reply you must either login or sign up.