Forum › Tennimuhou discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This is pretty wonderful, but the elephant in the room is "is this yuri?" And honestly I'd say no, since nobody here seems to be in a romantic relationship. Touma and Koromo seem to be in a kind of modified mother-child relationship except both are equals or close to it.

So idk, what does anyone else think?

joined Nov 11, 2010

In terms of canon + popular consensus, the only subtext Koromo is ever involved with is with her and Fujita, I think (kinda awkward on account of the age gap, not to mention being kind of one-sided so it doesn't get much serious play). The standard Hajime x Touka subtext is also present in this work. I agree that the focus of the doujin is kinda undeniably not yuri so I would be for the removal of the tag.

All that aside, though--shit, that was seriously cute. Aside from doing really great stuff with the characters, it makes me recall the excitement which followed the first anime season. Thanks for the bump!

AquarianDemocrat
Retry
joined Jan 23, 2012

Yeah, I was off put from reading this 'cause of the Koromo x Touka tag, but it's actually a sweet family doujin. I agree the tag should be removed, this isn't yuri.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

I wait for yuri but there's none ;(

last edited at Aug 29, 2018 9:26PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.