Forum › Kimi Dake no Ponytail discussion

Profile_picture_by_small_cat_girl-d4ix520
joined Jun 12, 2017

This is GREAT!!! I love it when the artist has the characters clearly get their feelings across!!! It's amazing!!! I look forward to reading this so much and I'm not even on chapter 2 yet.

Although the story needs a masturbation tag and a moderate amounts of sex tag. Lol NSFW tag is Not enough xD haha

I like how the concept is like most yuri mangas out there. Minus the clear cut getting your feelings across. This maybe just me but it seems in yaoi the artist has the men express their feelings more clearly than in yuri...I might be wrong though but this work gives me that vibe

joined May 13, 2018

Make a cute and girly character, call it a Boy..
What???

joined Jun 12, 2017

Well that is what crossdressing is. Being as cute and girly as possible to cross dress in other words to be a girl but it's really a boy lol xD

joined Jun 12, 2017

Although it is hard to see him as boy when he dresses a girl because of the art style

joined May 13, 2018

His face on pg.07 are so different compared to pg. 04
How is that possible??

joined Jun 12, 2017

It has to do with the angles of how his face is turned

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Might be worth creating Moderate amounts/Lots of gay sex tags for the yaoi stuff.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Glad to see this on Dynasty
Suzu is a cutie~~!

joined Nov 9, 2017

I loved this! So charming and cute, and i could really feel their feelings for each other. Suzu is adorable and i was so happy for him ;.; Ugh its just so cute

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

"I think I can love you as a friend"
dude you just came in his ass lmao

In all seriousness, exploration of gender and sexuality is good, and I appreciate that it wasn't like "it's hot bc dicks", but rather "an emotional connection is what's important in relationships, including physical ones"

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This was so cute, and the sequel and prequel are also cute too!

Haruto is a bit of a jerk maybe? But he comes through and is true to his feelings by the end (Ch.2).

joined Oct 27, 2018

It's so funny that this is a prequel to the rather wholesome Fukakai na Boku no Subete o, then again, this is also rather wholesome, as far as hentai go at least.

To reply you must either login or sign up.