Forum › Sheep and Ice Cream (Former Part) discussion

joined Nov 26, 2017

While it's easy to say the girlfriend is being pushy, this pressure she's applying is clearly out of desperation. She's afraid she's going to lose her girlfriend to this this other girl and her girlfriend hasn't outright rejected her like she should. I honestly hope they don't break up.

Edit: Of course.....

http://safe.yuriproject.net/src/innocent%20noise%20chapter%203.txt

I feel bad for the now ex girlfriend....

Which part is this?

last edited at Jan 22, 2018 1:11AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

That's why you should never have a childhood friend they are always bad news

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

IMO, if you don't have work the balls [[ovaries?]] to confess to who you like, then you have no fucking right to bitch and moan or get angry at them about them going out with someone else, and you definitely don't have the right to force them into a corner and threaten them.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

IMO, if you don't have work the balls ovaries? to confess to who you like, then you have no fucking right to bitch and moan or get angry at them about them going out with someone else, and you definitely don't have the right to force them into a corner and threaten them.

last edited at Aug 5, 2018 1:35AM

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

I'm actually glad that the pushiness and selfish ultimatum without thinking about what the object of her affections wants is implied to be a bad thing that works against her. (not that I read part two yet but just from this it's already clear that she's not happy about it). It kind of gets tiring how many stories have the exact setup that Chiaki took and frame it as romantic and sweet instead.

Team Youko!

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I'm actually glad that the pushiness and selfish ultimatum without thinking about what the object of her affections wants is implied to be a bad thing that works against her. (not that I read part two yet but just from this it's already clear that she's not happy about it). It kind of gets tiring how many stories have the exact setup that Chiaki took and frame it as romantic and sweet instead.

Team Youko!

I'm Team Youko all the way! <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.