Forum › Natsu no Hi discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

Cuteee~(☻-☻)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Err, what is this? Is there some kinda Nanoha spin off where instead of magical girls they play a game like angelic layer?

I thought it was a normal Nanoha but got confused about the cards and stuff. And if that is the case how come they were having flashes/visions of the real Nanoha & fate setting?

joined Mar 18, 2016

Err, what is this? Is there some kinda Nanoha spin off where instead of magical girls they play a game like angelic layer?

I thought it was a normal Nanoha but got confused about the cards and stuff. And if that is the case how come they were having flashes/visions of the real Nanoha & fate setting?

For those of you who are confused, https://dynasty-scans.com/series/mahou_shoujo_lyrical_nanoha_innocent

joined Jan 5, 2018

I love the Nanoha series but I can't say I like this at all the direction it's going in is just not even interesting why do they feel they need to turn it into a card game show sigh

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Lol - I know right? Why not just do an actual young Nanoha doujin? Its like the vivid thing too - even tho we love Vivio, Nanoha fans were not asking for a battle tourney series of her and friends.

They should of just made more actual Nanoha, about the characters and setting that we liked in the first place. It is not the magic fights that made Nanoha great - that was just one aspect of it.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

For me the game card setting has own charm in it. Adding Alicia as Fate sister is cute too ><. But it is just me though.

joined Jul 11, 2020

Awww this was super cute. I love the Innocent AU, it's so wholesome and nanofate-y.

To reply you must either login or sign up.