Forum › Happy Nest discussion

joined May 24, 2015

Yeah, glad I'm not the only one who has a bad taste in their mouth after reading it.
Very unfulfilling how player got no character growth whatsoever and will continue doing the things she does in spite of what MC-chan wants
Would've liked to see player act flustered for ONCE (maybe MC-chan wearing something revealing during a date or something)

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

You can't really warn someone not to fall in love with you, it doesn't work like that, Satsuki. She knew what she was doing.

I'm fine with this as a one shot, it was enjoyable. Any more than this might just get too messy. Although.. a glorious trainwreck could be nice in its own way, too. Yuri soap operas~

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Although.. a glorious trainwreck could be nice in its own way, too. Yuri soap operas~

Speaking of trainwrecks, anyone knows what became of Futakaku Kankei?

joined Jun 3, 2014

The dialogue doesn't make sense to me in some places (or maybe I should stop reading manga half asleep)

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Seriously, Amemiya is such a scum.. I with MC would fall for a better person...

Why do people hate on sexually promiscuous women, just because they love freely. This 2018, damnit women have just as much, of a right to sexual expression as men.

THIS. I SECOND THIS.

And think about it, most guys around her age would have slept with a girl that would NOT be his girlfriend. And then when they get older, they settle down with the girl they truly love. AND IT'S FCKING FINE. Like no one talk about it, it's the past, etc...

The same should go for girls. THEY CAN PLAY AROUND WITH BOYS (AND OTHER GIRLS TOO) IF THEY WANT TO.

I actually love this story. In my opinion, Amemiya looks like a bored person, wandering aimlessly in her life, until she found Sasamori, and decided to settle down with her. I like the fact of her giving up the old ways of life for the sake of her loved one. Come on, it's not common to find a man who can actually give up his old playful habit, not to mention a girl, and not to mention a lesbian girl.

I saw someone said Amemiya isn't being sincere, she's just playing around. No, no you are wrong my komrads. The last few pages show that Amemiya actually dealt with her messy one-night stands (she called her ex), Amemiya actually set up the whole "you see me with another girl" test just to get Sasamori's attention. She loves her for real this time.

Praise the Yuri! :v

last edited at Sep 1, 2018 2:00PM

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

This deserves a sequel. And a bit of Reversal, maybe?

2e8f5acd0b52ee9cb6e3f81a8d3377cf
joined Dec 9, 2018

She played her like a damn fiddle!

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

We need a second chapter.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Series. Where. When.

joined Oct 21, 2020

I SWEAR TO GOD. SOMEDAY IM GANNA MAKE THE PLAYER CRY!!!! GAHHHH THIS IS ME MAD!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.