Forum › FGO - Friends - Memes/Art/Yuri - Tips/Strats - etc

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

As the title says, Fate grand order corner here.

How to record your footage:

Nevri posted:
I use Nox, version 6.2.3.0. It works fine for me. For video I indeed use OBS Studio
Update:

Also after FGO update again ruined emulators I stopped using Nox. Now I play on https://www.bluestacks.com/ every since I installed it never once there was issue with it, so it seems it's update-proof.

Ascension material spread sheet . Super useful, everyone can contribute.

My favorite fgo wiki dead use this one

https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/Fate/Grand_Order_Wikia is the best and the only one that seems to be keeping up to date.

My friend code: 308,417,891 - Yuri Bread(changed).
Usually have Gil/Orion/Nero on front. Plz, post here before you add me so I know its you.

Here is my contribution: https://youtu.be/33jgD2FfHZM attack on titan s2 spoilers btw.

Gacha salt song

last edited at Jun 14, 2020 9:11AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

That is actually pretty good idea x3

Also you will know it is me xP

I can as well shamelessly repost it here:
Decided to test my waifu out.

last edited at Jun 11, 2018 7:22AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ hey more views for the channel Amiright?! I'll accept you later, I need to delete some inactive friends.

I forgot to mention: I have a second account I'm willing to give out to anyone who wants it.
5 stars include: Tamamo(caster), Francis Drake

4 stars: Emiya(archer), Siegfried x2 (lol), Carmilla, Heracles(free ticket).

I like re-rolling accounts, meaning I can essentially make a new account after giving this one away, meaning it will be an endless loop on the tutorial stages like in the Riyo manga kek.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

I've leveling up D'on and Sumanai-kun to try different teams, I've been relying on solely Nero since Nerofest lol.

Oh for very long time my only gold saber (cos I used to only use girls except for male servants I was familiar with and liked like Cu and Diarmuid) was Seiba Lily x3 Only much later I dropped Seiba (don't remember when exactly) and after it Altera spooked me during Scathach banner just before Saber Wars. I only finally dropped Umu during Saber Wars and then Bride during Valentine's, D'eon spooked me first there though. Only servant I didn't own from 10 we could pick now, was Sumanai, but I really didn't need next gold saber at this point.

Rye posted:

^ hey more views for the channel Amiright?!

Well not like I really care x3 I just wanted to try soloing and since it worked out I figured I can as well share it.

I'll accept you later, I need to delete some inactive friends.

Sure, np~
I got into habit of removing inactive friends pretty regularly, so I don't have this issue and always try to leave few spots left just in case.

last edited at Jun 11, 2018 7:47AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I have 4 open slots now. I swear I posted this yesterday
Sorry about the mediocre support CE line up, I got lazy with the event. I'll have to golden fruit to finish it...it's not like I have 140 of those or anything.

I've been farming exp to get Elisabeth to 90 or maybe 100 in the future like a true Lizbian. I should probably save up some for Kintoki rider.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I got 104 SQs and I must save them for Bikinis/Tamamo/Memelin! I need a distraction from the gambling.
I don't even need the boobs or the banana!!! I got all the 4* zerks AND the nurse!

Also, I feel so far behind on the event. I only lost 2 days wth...

Oh and, I love Okita Alter! Can't wait 2 more years to not get her =D

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

i dont think i can finish this current event i haven been leveling up my servants so i keep getting my ass kicked. tho i'm trying my best. sabre shiki is best shiki

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Roll math huge sample size, seems legit.

Doesn't explain how I got Orion with a ticket, Nero Bride and Boobtoria with 60 SQs, and I can't get anything better 4* CEs nowadays.

i dont think i can finish this current event i haven been leveling up my servants so i keep getting my ass kicked. tho i'm trying my best. sabre shiki is best shiki

What exactly are they're levels? Are you using the event beans? You do have an np5 Shiki(assassin) right?
Farm the lower level raids/quests until you get the event CEs, then farm the 1mil, then 3mil. Use your whale friend's Waver/Tamamo to buff Either Shiki. I just did 3+ mil damage with one Gil NP buster chain with Nero+Waver+Nightingale buffs, it's all about stacking them. Throw a Cú on the backline just in case.

Ignore the 6 mil, since I assume you're not leveled up enough for it.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Someone did an Astolfo solo, this event might be too easy...
Speaking of him her...has science gone too far?

@Nevri: Nice. You get more hot springs CE from raids, right? I haven't limit broken mine because I'll lose dmg. I'll do a Liz solo soon xD I'll probably cheese it with Irisviel

@Urashi C. Pin: Are you Ursula pin? I kinda accepted the friend request because I saw void Shiki and forgot to ask. If you need a quick support for Okita, I can swap Orion for Nyan-ta(level 70) for that 1st skill/crit stars. Btw, put some CEs on your "support setup" any CE is better than nothing.

last edited at Jun 22, 2018 6:43AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

Lol. They used lvl 60 D'eon and even used evade with them buying themselves 3 whole turns. How they think it counts as solo is beyond me. And they still lucked at the end.

Not sure about what science you are talking about.

@Nevri: Nice. You get more hot springs CE from raids, right? I haven't limit broken mine because I'll lose dmg. I'll do a Liz solo soon xD I'll probably cheese it with Irisviel

Yea, I LB broken mine as soon as I got 6 copies from rewards, because at this point I was doing so well I didn't really care. Dropped 7th few days ago and dropped 8th just as I was about to give soloing a shot. Mama Raikou is easy because crystals deal no dmg and they clamjam her from attacking. I actually found doing it without bean easier, because I didn't blast them with NP so I was taking much less dmg compare to when I was truly fighting Raikou 1 on 1. And of course, unlike other 3 Oni, she is berserker so you can pick w/e instead of thinking of team compositions.

last edited at Jun 22, 2018 8:35AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

After doing like 15 attempts on Kazakoemaru I was about to give up considering it is plain impossible. And then I was blessed with EX luck. Do the impossible. Break the unbreakable. Fight the power!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Lol. They used lvl 60 D'eon and even used evade with them buying themselves 3 whole turns. How they think it counts as solo is beyond me. And they still lucked at the end.

I can forgive a little help for Astolfo, since he's just so bad. The evade from the np is the only reason why it's possible.

Not sure about what science you are talking about.

Ignore my half asleep meme-speak. I just wonder how many people will buy the dlc without knowing he's a boy, then cry. I personally would still hold hands with him

Yea, I LB broken mine as soon as I got 6 copies from rewards, because at this point I was doing so well I didn't really care. Dropped 7th few days ago and dropped 8th just as I was about to give soloing a shot. Mama Raikou is easy because crystals deal no dmg and they clamjam her from attacking. I actually found doing it without bean easier, because I didn't blast them with NP so I was taking much less dmg compare to when I was truly fighting Raikou 1 on 1. And of course, unlike other 3 Oni, she is berserker so you can pick w/e instead of thinking of team compositions.

After doing like 15 attempts on Kazakoemaru I was about to give up considering it is plain impossible. And then I was blessed with EX luck. Do the impossible. Break the unbreakable. Fight the power!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I can Liz solo 3 mil, but it seems impossible on 6 mil. I should've done that on Ushi Gozen. Anyway, congrats!
but now you used up your luck and can't get Caster Nero later

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Ignore my half asleep meme-speak. I just wonder how many people will buy the dlc without knowing he's a boy, then cry. I personally would still hold hands with him

Looks like some of the King of Heroes rubbed off onto you.

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

@Urashi C. Pin: Are you Ursula pin? I kinda accepted the friend request because I saw void Shiki and forgot to ask. If you need a quick support for Okita, I can swap Orion for Nyan-ta(level 70) for that 1st skill/crit stars. Btw, put some CEs on your "support setup" any CE is better than nothing.

yes i am ursula pin. :3. thanks. aand im gonna keep changing my name except for the pin part since i keep not liking the names . my eyes burn a bit after seeing that pick of astolfo

last edited at Jun 23, 2018 3:10AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Have fun nuking Camelot with mah Artemis lol. I'll try to not cheese "him" when the time comes.

Shoved my tickets for Ozy/Bunny......
Sir Lancelot spoookk. Now I got both...oops no saber medals/xp left.

Ran out of QP, dang it.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Didn't even try with Blue Oni since I'd need to use bean to negate dmg resistance, so there was no way I could get enough dmg to kill him. Tried against Red but he turned out to be way too hard, even more than green. He was really aggressive, often hitting 3 times and criting pretty often, always one 2 times in a row every run. Using just arts and quick cards didn't deal enough dmg and I couldn't rely on crits to make up for it, since he lowers them down, so I ended up starting with buster, even thought it was weak, because bonus dmg still made up for it. Despite that I still failed to deal enough dmg and with how aggressive he was I never could last all turns. Also burn was really annoying as well as it was even more passive dmg + it made guts useless. I could remove it once, but in rare chance I'd survived second np, burn would destroy me. So I deemed it impossible and gave up. At best I got him to around 1,5m.

Rye posted:

Have fun nuking Camelot with mah Artemis lol. I'll try to not cheese "him" when the time comes.

I have Artemis too, but since she is 4/4/6 I figured it is better to put my pimped Euryale instead.

last edited at Jun 28, 2018 3:25PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Can I safely assume none of you are rolling for Da-vinci? I kinda wanted to run a meme arts team with her + Nero at the summer event, and none of my friends have her.

I have been earning and spending resources so fast it feels as if I was playing an RTS. Also, I can double Waver meme now yaaaaayy
I need a QP donation

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

Can I safely assume none of you are rolling for Da-vinci? I kinda wanted to run a meme arts team with her + Nero at the summer event, and none of my friends have her.

Yea, wasn't really interested in her. Tried 1 ticket, got some 3 star CE trash.

I have been earning and spending resources so fast it feels as if I was playing an RTS.

I was fine for the longest of time, but recently I dropped so many servants, especially 5 stars and I was finally investing in maxing a lot of skills of servants I use/like so I finally almost run out of QP.

Also, I can double Waver meme now yaaaaayy

Nice. I could do it since a long time though x3

I need a QP donation

Same T__T

last edited at Jul 13, 2018 8:52AM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

none isn't rolling for Da Vinci-chan specifically, but they intend to roll some tickets in the upcoming anniversary banners, so a spook is in the realm of possibilities.

last edited at Jul 13, 2018 6:18PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Update: At least 4 of my friends have Da-vinci now and one is already maxed out, gotta love whales! Too bad the event has not started yet.
At least I'm almost done with the free quests. Almost 300 sqs and 16 tickets, I only really want Kiyohime.

....oh right, Camelot is a thing I need to clear.

Nev be out of QP, Nev still gets Bride to 98 and Nero to 100 and max bond level lol nice, will be using yours vs Tristan.

@ Urashi : congrats on the Oppaitoria, now put a craft essence on that butt so I can give you some friend points.

@ none : none got none ssrs meaning none of us got none gud from the gacha.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

Nev be out of QP, Nev still gets Bride to 98 and Nero to 100

Well I maxed them before I run out of QP XD

and max bond level lol nice, will be using yours vs Tristan.

Thanks x3 So you're the reason why my saber support was being surprisingly active recently.

last edited at Jul 20, 2018 8:25AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Just a few more Orleans nodes...then back to farming knight medals kill me

I've edited the OP a few times.

@ none : nice 100 10/10/10 Shuten btw. Do you have banana-oni too?

I feel like I should use the other grails I have lying around. I like to imagine Tama-cat wipes the imaginary dust off them at least once a week.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

@Do you have banana-oni too?

Wanted to drop her. Got spooked by Drake and Raikou. Gacha is fun! I like them so it's k, but still I wanted Ibaraki more.

last edited at Jul 22, 2018 2:18PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.