Forum › MOMIZI ROLL discussion

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Love the intricate details always put into the food. Momiji looks super adorable in the outfit to the village as well.
Must admit though had to look up Sakata Nemuno though and I thought I knew everyone XD

Did sakuya add her blood or something to hers? Honestly the punchline on this one might have wooshed over me on this one sadly

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Love the intricate details always put into the food. Momiji looks super adorable in the outfit to the village as well.
Must admit though had to look up Sakata Nemuno though and I thought I knew everyone XD

Did sakuya add her blood or something to hers? Honestly the punchline on this one might have wooshed over me on this one sadly

Considering this author's other works she probably added actual human meat in a similar way to Momiji adding fawn brains. Which would also explain the difference between her original version and the human village's version.

joined May 25, 2017

render you BONELESS

last edited at Jun 15, 2018 2:14PM

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

goddammit Zounose. It was supposed to be just about sweets, but no. There had to be human meat involved in the end.

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

goddammit Zounose. It was supposed to be just about sweets, but no. There had to be human meat involved in the end.

Sasuga Zounose.

joined Feb 28, 2020

pg. 22
Aya's depicted personality does tend to swing between blusterous confidence to forced humility and ending with miserable sulky.

joined Dec 18, 2021

Dont want to have to be that guy but...
The cake was made with human flesh and blood, most likely originating from the humans in the dungeons underneath the Scarlet Devil Mansion, a vampire has to eat after all. But I think the punchline is that Sakuya is so used to and takes pride in serving humans to her vampire masters that she has no problems serving a cake made of human flesh to a panel of judges who may not even be all Yokai, or flesh eating ones at that

Still, I love this author to death. Casually skirting around the darker sides of Gensokyo while remaining funny and light never fails to make me chuckle.

last edited at Dec 18, 2021 8:40AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.