Forum › Posts by UnMi

joined Dec 18, 2021

Even though she is completely naked, Sakuya still has the headwear on. Is it some kind of thing consistently attached to her head or something?

Haven't you heard? If a Touhou character loses their headwear, they die.

UnMi
Masqureimu discussion 18 Dec 09:51
joined Dec 18, 2021

Always love these works that make you think about Gensokyo and its people. Theres always something more to any character than meets the eye. This was definitely one of the more interesting ideas. Reimu has essentially embodied being the Hakurei Miko that she really isnt anything else but the Hakurei Miko, she doesn't need training like Sanae when she was born with her powers rather than needing to learn them.. That scene with Yukari saying that Reimu works "As Intended" sent a chill up my spine.

joined Dec 18, 2021

Yukari coming in to save her future/past self's girfriend/bestfriend's grandmother. But now the question remains. Why is the human that was meant to be "distributed", alive? I thought Yukari takes suicide victims bodies? Does she also distribute the humans in the SDM's dungeons?

last edited at Dec 18, 2021 9:24AM

UnMi
MOMIZI ROLL discussion 18 Dec 08:37
joined Dec 18, 2021

Love the intricate details always put into the food. Momiji looks super adorable in the outfit to the village as well.
Must admit though had to look up Sakata Nemuno though and I thought I knew everyone XD

Did sakuya add her blood or something to hers? Honestly the punchline on this one might have wooshed over me on this one sadly

Dont want to have to be that guy but...
The cake was made with human flesh and blood, most likely originating from the humans in the dungeons underneath the Scarlet Devil Mansion, a vampire has to eat after all. But I think the punchline is that Sakuya is so used to and takes pride in serving humans to her vampire masters that she has no problems serving a cake made of human flesh to a panel of judges who may not even be all Yokai, or flesh eating ones at that

Still, I love this author to death. Casually skirting around the darker sides of Gensokyo while remaining funny and light never fails to make me chuckle.

last edited at Dec 18, 2021 8:40AM