Forum › Flowers Dwelling in a Forest Manor discussion

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

well that was a crummy ending, very sad :'(

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Well, couldn't she just have asked her parents to show her how to get there? If they managed to find the vampires' hideout when they had the girls, it should be less of a problem once the initiation process is over.

Also, sure seemed like the vampires demanding new maidens seemed to be a recurring, maybe annual thing so I don't suppose it's like they moved away.

e: nvm, I shouldn't read stuff when I'm sleepy.

last edited at Dec 25, 2014 8:58AM

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

So she named her child Sasha ... If I were to do that naming my child according to the girls I love I need children... Hahahahaha LOL!!

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Thank you

joined Feb 12, 2018

I'm not sure if this qualifies as yuri...

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

I'm not sure if this qualifies as yuri...

Lol wut? They are both girls, There was a confession of love, a kiss, and consideration. It's pretty yuri my friend.

Suguru-doujima-136886
joined Sep 20, 2017

I don't get it

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I might be pointing out the obvious, but I'm pretty sure the vampires were going to eat Origa, since they had invited her to dinner, even though she was still alive. Sasha probably knew this and did what she had to so that Origa could live. At least, that's what I think.

joined Feb 24, 2019

I read it pretty much the same as Beefaroni. Early on Sasha noticed something off about the bite and if the two were supposed to change at the same time it is very clear that Origa was not being made into a vampire, but rather a meal. Sasha, having fallen in love with Origa, forced her to escape so that at least she could live a normal, mortal life. The master's nighttime visit was likely about eating Origa.

To reply you must either login or sign up.