Forum › EnamiTokura 2 discussion

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Is this show worth it for the yuri? I couldn’t get past the first episode honestly.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Is this show worth it for the yuri? I couldn’t get past the first episode honestly.

It definitely picks up from there. You should at least work your way up to Episode 7.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yup watch till ep 7 - though - if you didn't already like the characters in ep 1... that said, you really see more of their uniqueness in eps 2-7 - the eps 7-10 have been a bit tamer / more 'normal' and left me a bit disappointed compared to earlier eps tbh.

Still, I really want EnamiTokura too :) Lets have a nice long doujin for them please, some great mangaka :)

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Tama saw everything again.

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

awww!!!!! I want Enami x Tokuta too! please make long doujins about them! >.<,.

Harumin_8018
joined Jan 19, 2018

I love Eiko's cheekiness but If you ask me I like Sensei being the top/tachi better
So yes pls keep it coming <3

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Presumably this mangaka also sees Sensei as the top given on the last page they call it EnamiTokura :)

I too can't see it any other way - Eiko is cheeky with Sensei and teases her - which is tons of fun since Sensei is a bit Tsundere, but we see any kind of contact or familiarity from Enami gets Eiko super flustered :) And that is really cute given how assured and mature she often is.

last edited at Mar 19, 2018 11:21PM

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

Surprise couple of the year, I support this 100%.

Harumin_8018
joined Jan 19, 2018

^Presumably this mangaka also sees Sensei as the top given on the last page they call it EnamiTokura :)

I too can't see it any other way - Eiko is cheeky with Sensei and teases her - which is tons of fun since Sensei is a bit Tsundere, but we see any kind of contact or familiarity from Enami gets Eiko super flustered :) And that is really cute given how assured and mature she often is.

I know right? That's exactly why I ship them that way <3
I expect a lot from this author, and it makes me happy there's already a Kiyose x Eiko tag. I can't wait to get more fanart and doujinshi as well!

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Every time I see this ship I can't help but think "poor Kamuri"

Screenshot_2017-06-30-15-13-16
joined Sep 11, 2016

the only way to counter is to grow up.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

They are very close, but it is never clearly romantic from either, even given how possessive and needy Kamuri is it can still be easily seen as friendship - and even if Eiko dated Enami she could retain that close support and friendship with Kamuri. Though I'm sure there would be some jealousy to start with, she would get used to it once she realised her friend was still there for her.

P.s - even though there is no outright clear romantic feelings between them, I'm obviously aware it is incredibly easy and obvious to pair up Eiko and Kamuri - indeed I like their pairing almost as much :) Just to point out I think if you want to pair Eiko with Enami Sensei, that does NOT have to leave a heartbroken Kamuri all alone - they work great as close friends too.

last edited at Mar 20, 2018 10:13PM

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

I love the triple tease on page 7.

Sol
joined Feb 25, 2016

I read this once when I was at episode 6 of the anime. It was pretty good... But now that I've finished it... ENAMITOKURA FTW!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I've been wondering for some time if I should watch this. I can't even tell which is the teacher and which is the student, tbh. lol

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Als, I didn't remember having already seen this.

last edited at Apr 10, 2019 11:06PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.