Forum › Feel discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't know if I can ever get used to this art style, it's so dramatically off-model. It wasn't quite so bad for their Aria doujins, not really sure why that is.

Story's not bad though, I like that light touch.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I don't know about the art either, it's not bad looking it just looks too sharp for the characters.. Like konoka is supposed to look softer.. Yeah I don't know how to explain it.

But yay more konosetsu and this time it's not just smut!

Kikyou%20x%20kana
joined Oct 31, 2013

I read this somewhere before and now it is here. Thank you :)
I love Horii Kisuke's work but than Tie Breaker and Bash got abandon and cancelled.
Really sad. :(

Screenshot_534
joined Jul 18, 2012

Can I just poke the elephant and say these girls kinda look like men?

You're not off. I thought at first this might be by an artist who draws mostly yaoi or BL but the artist mostly does yuri, which throws me off. I don't really get why they look like men, but eh.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Haha, the art's quite striking, isn't it? What with all the hard edges and corners... why, one might even call it "sharp"! ;)

The cover is great; I do like that. The rest, I wonder if it wouldn't be improved by squashing it a little?

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

Can I just poke the elephant and say these girls kinda look like men?

You're not off. I thought at first this might be by an artist who draws mostly yaoi or BL but the artist mostly does yuri, which throws me off. I don't really get why they look like men, but eh.

I thought this was by a yaoi artist at first too. The proportions are just completely off, their heads are way too big for their bodies, that makes them look really weird.

The author's other works like Tie Breaker look a bit better though.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

such long faces. so after alien eyes it's the alien heads.

To reply you must either login or sign up.