Forum › Don't Make Me Fall For You discussion

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

I am a social progressive and maintain that taboo is societal construction that shouldn't govern your love life... that aside I personally think that I would be unable to be with a person not dedicated to me, and I wouldn't be able to dedicate myself to more than one person

joined Dec 18, 2014

This was nice but i believe that it is absolutely disgusting if you can't devote yourself to the person you love.
If you have to have two girlfriends then they should at least be in love with each other too.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I am a social progressive and maintain that taboo is societal construction that shouldn't govern your love life... that aside I personally think that I would be unable to be with a person not dedicated to me, and I wouldn't be able to dedicate myself to more than one person

My aunt is in a relationship like that. She has a husband and a boyfriend. We talked about it a bit when she stayed the night after a cross-country trek to take her daughter to pick up the daughter's kids and bring them back here before driving back to Los Vegas. For some reason plenty of our family will have nothing to do with her now despite the fact it doesn't affect them in the slightest. My opinion on it though? I'd never be comfortable in a relationship like that. That doesn't mean it's wrong for someone else to be in one so long as everyone involved is fine with it. Is it weird? Sure, if you consider anything too out of the ordinary weird. Is it wrong though? Not at all so long as no one ends up getting hurt because of it.

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

I don't know why, but the player really pissed me off...

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Ew it looks like a tumblr school.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Thought Ageha would dump her after first sex and go back to usual girlfriend. Oh well.

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

How could anyone read this: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dont_make_me_fall_for_you#22, and not swoon? Chi-Ran is god tier.

last edited at Jul 24, 2021 10:45AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.