Forum › BanG Dream! discussion

joined Jul 11, 2015

Please, we don't have enough images and doujins TAT

joined Jul 11, 2015

my important pairings:

chisato x kaoru (I SRSLY NEED THIS IN MY LIFE. My #1 otp, but they got the least of doujins/fanart :( ..)
himari x tomoe (already got some artist that ships them, STILL NEED MORE)
misaki x kokoro (THIRD IMPORTANT PAIRING <3)
ran x moca (cant describe, automatically shipping them)
rinko x ako (they are cute tho :"))
kasumi x arisa (uhm well, they'd look pretty good to ship)

i still can't decide my otp between yukina x risa OR yukina x sayo OR sayo x hina (HELP!!!!)

expecting to see them more here :'3

20191220_000105-min-12
joined Nov 19, 2015

my important pairings:

chisato x kaoru (I SRSLY NEED THIS IN MY LIFE. My #1 otp, but they got the least of doujins/fanart :( ..)

i still can't decide my otp between yukina x risa OR yukina x sayo OR sayo x hina (HELP!!!!)

I ship all of your ship, and i ship yukina x risa and sayo x hina, oh and i like tae x saaya too

if you want to find more fan art from this series, twitter is the place (i got a bunch of them)

joined Jul 11, 2015

my important pairings:

I ship all of your ship, and i ship yukina x risa and sayo x hina, oh and i like tae x saaya too

if you want to find more fan art from this series, twitter is the place (i got a bunch of them)

yeahhh, twitter is BanG Dream heaven for me too drools
especially himarixtomoe, there are so many of those two qwq

oh, btw, i've decided too, to ship yukinaxrisa (A LOT qAq) but i shipped taexrimi xD

last edited at Apr 25, 2018 8:27AM

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

There seems to be a lot of images from the series uploaded lately. Almost as much as Love Live (both series). I wonder what the cause for the increase is.

joined Mar 18, 2016

Is this worth the time to watch?

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

There seems to be a lot of images from the series uploaded lately. Almost as much as Love Live (both series). I wonder what the cause for the increase is.

It's the new gacha mobage with an all-female cast.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

So taking inspiration from a post @Matsune Hiku made on the Touhou Project Doujin Discussion, I have decided to do the same thing they did but for BanG Dream. Meaning I will read every BanG Dream pairing and doujin. Even the ones that don't have a ship tag... Also, I will be going through all the images as well

last edited at Jul 17, 2020 1:31PM

joined May 26, 2021

We need morfonica to be added

joined Jan 20, 2021

It’s total bonkers that there’s still no saaya x Rimi tag

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

After 1 year, 3 months, and 9 days I have finally finished what I started...

That's right I read all the BanG Dream Doujins (images too) including all the non-yuri ones, the creepy ones, and the dark ones. (The list is done!)

After reading all the doujins I gotta say that I honestly really enjoy the characters from BanDori. The characters that really stood out to me were Sayo, Saaya, Misaki, Hina, and Kokora.

Well, now I am really looking forward to watching the anime as I haven't done that yet...

I really enjoyed reading through all the doujins that next, I will read all the doujins (and images) from the Love Live! Franchise! Which includes Love Live!, Love Live! Sunshine!!, Love Live! Nijigasaki School Idol Club, and Love Live! Superstar!! (Honestly, I bet this will definitely take me over 2 years...)

Here's the list:
https://dynasty-scans.com/lists/313863-the-finest-doujins-that-bang-dream-has-to-offer

last edited at Oct 29, 2021 11:47PM

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

BanG Dream has released an official yuri otome game in english for April Fools! It's only available for this month! https://bang-dream-gbp-en.bushiroad.com/april/

To reply you must either login or sign up.