Forum › College Student and OL discussion

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Sweet but too short

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So, nobody wants to step up and guess which one is the office lady and which one the college student? The header says Age gap but they don't appear very different in that regard to me. (The issue isn't helped by the roles seeming to be reversed--glasses-san on top--on the title page.)

If forced to it, I'd say the short-haired one is the college student, but only because the sleeveless top doesn't seem like office wear. But I could see arguments for the other way around, too. Am I missing a clue here?

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I still can't believe we're getting TWO age gap anime this year!! Just too awesome.

^Which two anime are you talking about?

This, don't leave us hanging.

I think she/he is talking about "Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!", its not yuri though, but it seems to has a horny lolicon maid and the lil girl is resisting her, though it is tagged as shoujo ai so we don't know what might actually happen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). and the other title is obviously "Happy Sugar Life".

Wait a minute, come back. WHAT? Happy Sugar Life will become an anime? Are you serious or just messing with me?

on top of that, HanaKana as Sugar-chan.
I can't wait to see her Yandere mode,
last time I saw her as a Yandere was in Akame ga Kirru.

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

Visit the yurination website. It'll keep ya updated on any and all yuri anime, as well as girls club anime. It even has a list of all existing yuri anime, and is ordered in how intense/frequent the yuri in them is. Quite useful when tryin to find something to watch

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

^Thanks a lot! I'll be sure to look at it.

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

I still can't believe we're getting TWO age gap anime this year!! Just too awesome.

This, don't leave us hanging.

I think she/he is talking about "Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!", its not yuri though, but it seems to has a horny lolicon maid and the lil girl is resisting her, though it is tagged as shoujo ai so we don't know what might actually happen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). and the other title is obviously "Happy Sugar Life".

Yea from what I've seen developers will tag something yuri/shoujo ai even if the yuri is jus one-sided. I guess like you said we'll jus have to wait and see!

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I did not know this. I need to finished the updated chapters. Also, is the maid one the one with the little blonde girl claiming to be a witch, who friends with a glasses-wearing girl?

Nope, it's this.

Oh, I remember this. Still no update? At least, an anime is on the way.

joined Jan 15, 2016

Smooth ~~ Real Smooth ^)/

To reply you must either login or sign up.