Forum › Posts by suki96

suki96
My Roommate discussion 21 Jun 14:55
joined Jan 15, 2016

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAH ooohhh my heart can't take it !! This is too cringey and mad funny !! Love it !! I can feel the entire SHAME !!

joined Jan 15, 2016

Ahhhhhhhh it's been a while since I laughed like that. Omg .... the secondhand embarrassment is so thicc and damaging

joined Jan 15, 2016

OMG this is too cute <3 <3 <3 I can't. Also, good luck senpai , you are going to be the kouhai in bed ;)

joined Jan 15, 2016

The last page tho XD ....
My T*ts are calm, but my heart is not !!!! >///<

joined Jan 15, 2016

So I read until chapter 70... just realize the no yuri tags ... But oh well !!! Bring it on !!!!!!

joined Jan 15, 2016

Ah yes, very Kuzushiro <3 twisted personality, I love it

joined Jan 15, 2016

OMG ... Touko-san is seriously hot .. hot .. hot..

I only read the first chapter, yet her transition from lazy Touko-san into Work-mode touko san is just >//////< !!!!
Heaven ... Heaven indeed

joined Jan 15, 2016

Ai Rabu Dis Too !!!!! <3 <3 <3

joined Jan 15, 2016

Smooth ~~ Real Smooth ^)/

suki96
joined Jan 15, 2016

My eyessssssssss
The art is so gorgeous <3 <3 <3

joined Jan 15, 2016

Ahh what a wonderful yuri. Very wholesome :3
I also love the artstyle very much <3

Hm.. But if they were to do it in real life, it is very easy to choke on the alcohol ( Did that with water. Didn't end well). So well, enjoy the yuri but don't choke on the alcohol folks ;) !

suki96
joined Jan 15, 2016

This is a really good manga in my opinion. Ppl keep on raging abt how she married a guy n leaving her gf yadda yadda . For your consideration, marriage in Japan is a bit more complicated, and it is usually decided by the parents. It could be that the MC rly love her gf but sadly must be forcefully married off . In real life we dont just “marry her if u love her” . Oh hell nah it aint easy .. so this is sad as fk ;-;

P.S if the MC didnt tell her gf that she love her before marriage . When will it be ?