Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

omg! glad you did speak !! I freaking love A.L.Channel so i defiantly need to look into this corssover, but it's so adorable indeeeeeeedddd, just their voices in these crack me up ahahahaha XD

last edited at Mar 31, 2018 11:31PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Dammit, now you're making me wish that I lived in the UK.....

Come over, your welcome in my house anytime, I'll even give you a tour ;D !! heh (⊙‿⊙✿) might even kidnap you so you can keep suggesting awesome music for me >w< ! tehe

Tell your friend I said hi when you get the chance! ;D

I call her everyday, she knows all about you and everyone, cuz I tell her how much of a warm and loving family we are (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ She defiantly knows you since I keep saying your the only survivor lately~

Nothing really, just watching Jojo, plan to do an all-out Jojo binge for my week off, almost finished with Battle Tendency!

ahhh both things I need to get on watching!!!! ( ;´Д`)If only i had the time of day, I don't get much rest in the holidayz since I'm preparing for finals and still have auditions :'DDDDD but at least I got to watch 3 episodes of black mirror, its amazing like everyone said~ :>

Maybe were the same person, or were connected by the oh so fabled "Red Thread Of Fate"........ ;)

maybe it's ment to be, maybe its maybelline ;), but we defiantly have a fateful red thread that's spread across the seas! (¬‿¬) I mean I've been listening to "Virtual Riot - The Darkest Night"......all.....day XD so that leads to me thinking to the cookie who suggested it all day ~

last edited at Mar 31, 2018 11:32PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Come over, your welcome in my house anytime, I'll even give you a tour ;D !! heh (⊙‿⊙✿) might even kidnap you so you can keep suggesting awesome music for me >w< ! tehe

Wellll, we could always voice-chat, sure it's not the same as meeting up but y'know. The presence is still there-ish, think about it. ^^

Tell your friend I said hi when you get the chance! ;D

I call her everyday, she knows all about you and everyone, cuz I tell her how much of a warm and loving family we are (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ She defiantly knows you since I keep saying your the only survivor lately~

Actually, I'd prefer to argue that Anon here is the real Savior. I mean, she was the one who managed to cheer me up through tough times.

Maybe were the same person, or were connected by the oh so fabled "Red Thread Of Fate"........ ;)

maybe it's ment to be, maybe its maybelline ;), but we defiantly have a fateful red thread that's spread across the seas! (¬‿¬) I mean I've been listening to "Virtual Riot - The Darkest Night"......all.....day XD so that leads to me thinking to the cookie who suggested it all day ~

M-Me? A cookie? You're far to generous, I'm in no postion to be awarded by the title as cookie >_>. I have a more salty flavor actually.

joined Jan 19, 2014

Wellll, we could always voice-chat, sure it's not the same as meeting up but y'know. The presence is still there-ish, think about it. ^^

For sure!! I'm supper comfy to talk to anyone over voice and especially you :DDD ! Idk if discord has a voice feature but if it does we should totally chat there? ;>

Actually, I'd prefer to argue that Anon here is the real Savior. I mean, she was the one who managed to cheer me up through tough times.

\(^▽^)/ all hail the goddess of healing, the saviour ;D Anon is defiantly a magical god fairy in my imagination XD !

M-Me? A cookie? You're far to generous, I'm in no postion to be awarded by the title as cookie >_>. I have a more salty flavor actually.

salty crackers are just as good (¬‿¬) I mean, have you tried tuc It's the best!!!....I love how my fat ass keeps talking about food, maybe I'm hungry again (ᅌᴗᅌ* )

joined Jun 11, 2016

For sure!! I'm supper comfy to talk to anyone over voice and especially you :DDD ! Idk if discord has a voice feature but if it does we should totally chat there? ;>

Of course discord has a vc feature silly!
I hope you didn't forget your password ;)
I'll call you up once I get home (which is like, a minute away)

joined Jan 19, 2014

Of course discord has a vc feature silly!
I hope you didn't forget your password ;)
I'll call you up once I get home (which is like, a minute away)

idk if I have you on discord actually? x

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Happy Holidays to everyone who celebrates! Hope you all have a great time with your families and loved ones!

Neko
Welcome back! I missed you! :)
You.. look energetic and lively! Actually, at first, I thought Anon is back because I noticed the emotions xD

Soo you are already 18, and you passed some of your auditions ? Lol, and you are currently preparing for your finals?
Please, use the holidays to have some rest and catch up with your friend :)

joined Jan 19, 2014

Welcome back! I missed you! :)

I missed you tooooooo cat comrade!!! (^=˃ᆺ˂)/ It's so good to be back with my family <3

You.. look energetic and lively! Actually, at first, I thought Anon is back because I noticed the emotions xD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) well someone has to fill in while the queen is absent! I bet we all anticipating the great comeback <3

Soo you are already 18, and you passed some of your auditions ? Lol, and you are currently preparing for your finals?

yessss I am indeed 18, feels, weird :,> ! but I'm making the best of it~ I've gotten into like 6 places but I still have some auditions ahead :'DDD... and yeh finals are a pain but I can only do my best right? ;)

Please, use the holidays to have some rest and catch up with your friend :)

Yessss thank you :'D I am so very excited to see her, We are gonna have the best time hopefully ヽ(〃^▽^〃)ノ I will be around more often since it's holdayz so I'd love to catch up with you too kitty sista (๑ↀᆺↀ๑)✧

joined Jan 19, 2014

nyanya~

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

meow!

Hi there you feline sista of mine! :)
So did you enjoy your holidays? I’m sorry I haven’t written sooner... but better later than never... so what have you been up to?
And talking about age... now I’ve turned XX today xD and none your sista is almost a decade older than you (=^・ω・^=) I guess it can’t be helped xD

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

more translations 73-107 For LILY https://aminoapps.com/c/yuri-manga-and-anime/page/item/lily/G50e_P0xUVIz2pnjwvMpN57ZVmYGZPkzwd8

last edited at May 16, 2018 5:10AM

Urashi C. Pin
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

hello

joined Jun 11, 2016

Hey there! How have ye been?

Urashi C. Pin
joined Jun 17, 2014

im only watching s2 of 13 reasons why just to cringe.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Maybe one day I'll sit and write all titles of mangas that haven't been touched for over 6 months. Do you think it's a good idea?

SomethingOrOther
joined May 15, 2018

http://mangahasu.se/yuri-g44.html
This is a great website for people who want to read Manhwa and Manhua. They also have many series that Dynasty has yet to post

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Currently watching Killing Eve and it’s worth the time imo. As for Lucifer.. so no more seasons....

joined Jun 11, 2016

Yo Blackkitty
Do you have a discord?

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Hi there SF
I do have one... to keep in touch with the few Dynasty friend I have. Discord seems quite popular around xD
Im not very talkative though. ^^”
The name I use there is Black_Kitty. Is that what you are asking for?

Urashi C. Pin
joined Jun 17, 2014

I've improved my drawings but i'm still far from being good. right now i'm writing my story I've rewrote the the first 5 chapters i'm currently writing chapter 45 i'm nearly done with this one then off to chapter 46. trying not to fall into depression. i surprised myself with how much ive written i only started seriously writing last year i really had trouble and its always been a problem. im really glad i made notes of how the story should go.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Hi there SF
I do have one... to keep in touch with the few Dynasty friend I have. Discord seems quite popular around xD
Im not very talkative though. ^^”
The name I use there is Black_Kitty. Is that what you are asking for?

What about your tag number, there's usually a four digit number to go along with it. I want to be friends.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Hello?

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

What about your tag number, there's usually a four digit number to go along with it. I want to be friends.

Oh, I’m sorry SF I’ve forgotten about the number, I’m still not really used to it. xD”
Black_Kitty / #5221
I don’t talk much, but I can listen to my cafe buddies hehe ^^

Welcome to our very quiet Cafe Naguya

last edited at May 28, 2018 2:37PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

Alrighty, I sent you a friend request.

To reply you must either login or sign up.