Forum › Citrus discussion

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

when the relationship is stagnant and hard to go further of course you force in a character that stirs up jealousy. started out good but now it's just a forced drawn out cliche. what a disappointment.

Hard to go further but not impossible, see if the writer had actually thought about it long enough they could have avoided using a character force

joined Nov 30, 2011

Barely noticed that Matsuri has scissors in the cover and there is a red thread. Can only mean one thing. 8)

Matsuri's own line to Yuzu is cut??

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Barely noticed that Matsuri has scissors in the cover and there is a red thread. Can only mean one thing. 8)

can't tell. there are several cut pieces of thread. did any of that thread connect to Yuzu in the first place?

joined Nov 30, 2011

can't tell. there are several cut pieces of thread. did any of that thread connect to Yuzu in the first place?

Exactly! I don't think people need to read into it too much. ;)

600full-kannazuki-no-miko-poster
joined Apr 14, 2014

You know, I really hope Citrus gets turned into an anime. I love this so much that I really want it to be an anime!

joined Apr 15, 2011

You know, I really hope Citrus gets turned into an anime. I love this so much that I really want it to be an anime!

I agree. I'd like to see it animated as well; however, I'd be surprised if it were animated given the incest/pseudo-incest subject matter. we can only hope and wait and see.

last edited at Apr 15, 2014 9:38PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I agree. I'd like to see it animated as well; however, I'd be surprised if it were animated given the incest/pseudo-incest subject matter. we can only hope and wait and see.

I doubt step-incest would be a problem considering the abundance of 'Imouto/Neesan is in love with me' anime released in the last few years. I think that being a Yuri manga is the biggest obstacle to be adapted, were a normal shoujo(?) manga it would be a shoe in for adaptation.

joined Apr 15, 2011

probably true D_T

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

If this becomes an anime, I want the art just like Maria-sama ga Miteru and Mei looking as beautiful as Sachiko. I don't know what Yuzu's gonna look like though.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

If this becomes an anime, I want the art just like Maria-sama ga Miteru and Mei looking as beautiful as Sachiko. I don't know what Yuzu's gonna look like though.

PLUS of course don't forget, it SHOULD BE Miki Itō's voice too! Or just have the season 5 of Marimite already xp

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

PLUS of course don't forget, it SHOULD BE Miki Itō's voice too! Or just have the season 5 of Marimite already xp

Miki Ito or somebody who has the same quality of voice would be okay too...

last edited at Apr 20, 2014 12:20AM

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

damn chapter 9 what a end .. cant wait for the next shapter:)i hope mei is not all that badly hurt..

joined Apr 15, 2011

damn chapter 9 what a end .. cant wait for the next shapter:)i hope mei is not all that badly hurt..

she is probably very hurt. to her, one more person has let her down and abandoned her. first her father. then her grandfather. now Yuzu. I suspect that the next few chapters are going to be very dark and lonely for Mei.

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

I found this really good prediction of what will happen next, it pretty long but it's worth it.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=273340762843098&set=a.181254752051700.1073741828.181238668719975&type=1&stream_ref=10
just scroll down and read the post by Citrus - Saburo uta

joined Apr 15, 2011

@seven - thanks. read the prediction and whoa! but alas, we're all gonna have to wait and see. :-)

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

The comment by Wendy Nahashi is also really fun to read ( The one after the prediction) , I change my point of view on Citrus after reading that long comment.

joined Nov 30, 2011

That was a pretty entertaining post to read! And like her, I can't wait to see how Harumin wades into the drama. She was definitely making some faces when Matsuri was spouting off some stuff so I'm hoping she gets some much needed screen time (in the dramatic sense).

joined Apr 27, 2014

Maybe it means matsuri cuts the red threads!!

last edited at Apr 27, 2014 11:10PM

joined Apr 20, 2013

Finally someone to shake up things!

Harumin was great too. She clearly didn't like Matsuri at all, probably they had a past together or does she know Matsuri isn't a good girl?

I'm hoping she [Harumin] gets some much needed screen time (in the dramatic sense).

[2] ^ me too!

//Yeah, I finally found the courage to read this manga. I really can't stand incest, but if I keep in mind they're not sisters at all, I feel I can go ahead. :VVV//

last edited at Apr 27, 2014 10:05AM

joined Apr 20, 2014

Can't wait next chapter,, so amazing story,,

joined Jan 30, 2013

I don't get it. The plot is messy, artificial, has so many loose ends and at times simply awful. Yet why do I keep reading this?

last edited at Apr 28, 2014 4:07PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Because it could be a beautiful train wreck. Picture the most beautiful steam engine you have ever seen chugging through some of the most beautiful countryside in the world traveling on an ornate track. But this track is rough and cause the train to bounce everywhere, tip and lean over here and there, struggle to move forward at times, and even go into reverse here and there. But yet, we cannot stop watching this train and hope beyond hope that it makes catches onto smoother rails eventually and has a safe and beautiful trip to its destination.

That or we're all masochists and or total suckers.

last edited at Apr 28, 2014 10:00PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Because it could be a beautiful train wreck. Picture the most beautiful steam engine you have ever seen chugging through some of the most beautiful countryside in the world traveling on an ornate track. But this track is rough and cause the train to bounce everywhere, tip and lean over here and there, struggle to move forward at times, and even go into reverse here and there. But yet, we cannot stop watching this train and hope beyond hope that it makes catches onto smoother rails eventually and has a safe and beautiful trip to its destination.

That or we're all masochists and or total suckers.

Or you know, we actually like the story :P

joined Oct 11, 2010

40 pages….

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Exactly! I don't think people need to read into it too much. ;)

That means Matsuri actually is a yandere, duh!
(sry.. bad joke :p and super late at that..)

To reply you must either login or sign up.