Forum › Teach Me discussion

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

It doesn't have to be teacher/student. I want more college setting in general xD more mature characters/ More 20-30yo ones.

joined Jan 16, 2016

Really like this so far... just dislike that it's not updated so long, hope it's not another abandoned project :(
(I remember sometimes why I used to prefer reading only completed mangas... but so many which are ongoing which are so good, but always hoping they don't get stopped at some point :( )

joined Jan 31, 2013

It doesn't have to be teacher/student. I want more college setting in general xD more mature characters/ More 20-30yo ones.

YES, YES, YES! We need more adult yuri for sure!

joined Jun 17, 2014

Ohohoho my, reading this makes me blush so hard.... i lik this.... and it cut off at an interesting part.....
anyways this looks good, but too bad it sounds like the author took a break from it...
So nice to see yuri mangas from other countries. This thai one is great!

Korrasami-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-30972763-500-326
joined Aug 22, 2014

Please let this continue!! So many yuri's have either ended bad (Stretch) or abandoned (Sweet peach, Manatsu Labyrinth) I can not afford to fall for this and it to be dropped. #PRAYING TO THE YURI GODS

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Looks like the original series hasnt updated past chapter 2 since July so...that's a pain.

Damn it. This one looked interesting

Well.. This one left us with a cliffhanger.

joined Jun 17, 2014

I pray to the yuri gods, that the author will continue some day in the near future!!!
:.゚٩(๑˘ω˘๑)۶:.。

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

"But is it true?" (Especially about AIDS)

lol.

joined Oct 30, 2015

Lol I'm so fucking dead. Chapter 28 XD

joined Oct 30, 2015

Gawd fawk! I need the next chapter to see what shes going to do to that girl in the storage room!

SpicedAndShaken
joined Feb 3, 2016

I totally agree! However bonus points for teacher/student relationship!

10990016_629113473901617_3384836361772730593_n
joined May 13, 2014

Argh i want more

joined Feb 8, 2016

I just registered here just so I can comment on this series. Its is so quirky, and I found that after reading through a page or two that the artwork fits the story so well. This is amazing and I'm hooked. Can't wait for an update.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

This manga gives me the same vibe as Fluttering Feelings at the beginning (main characters are not exactly the same but similarities are here). Seems promising. Maybe it will turn out into better version of FF.

Brenda Marcelle
joined Mar 11, 2016

Skill, is perfect :3

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

Is this going to be continued?

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Maybe it will turn out into better version of FF.

I think you just mean a sexier version of FF. Sexier would not necessarily equate to better, but I'd be excited to see this comic continue for the same reasons. It fulfills a type of thing that it's doubtful FF is intending to give us.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Tiger posted:

Maybe it will turn out into better version of FF.

I think you just mean a sexier version of FF. Sexier would not necessarily equate to better

I meant every word I said. I think it is way better than FF. It is better and sexier.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

but in difference to FF - it's dropped/hiatus :/ (maybe author will return to it someday)

last edited at Mar 25, 2016 4:19AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Alextasha posted:

but in difference to FF - it's dropped/hiatus :/ (maybe author will return to it someday)

I know and it pains my heart ;/

joined Jul 11, 2016

The author, Ssamba, won't be continuing FF until she recovers from cancer. I really hope that she will, I freaking love the series.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I guess this one got dropped?

Images
joined Feb 8, 2013

I really liked this, has this been dropped, cancelled, hiatus?

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Nice feature story. Promising...

To reply you must either login or sign up.