Forum › Secret Shakespeare discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

The teacher and the girl linking arms are from http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/moon_and_sunflower#1
Never noticed that...

joined Apr 12, 2014

This is one of my faves! I love the drawing so beautiful :) cute cute cute

Horriblesubs-saki-the-nationals-02-720p-mkv_snapshot_03-24_2014-01-14_21-55-32_thumb
joined Apr 30, 2014

Breasteses.... Breasteses..... Oh how I love Breasteses.... XD

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

Perfecto !!!!!

joined Jan 30, 2013

What's the deal with school plays? And why is it always Romeo and Juliet? I don't get it.

BlurredExistence
Blurred
joined Jan 31, 2013

^Because both students and teachers alike are, by large, unimaginative.

joined Dec 18, 2014

The teacher and the girl linking arms are from http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/moon_and_sunflower#1
Never noticed that...

Yes, I only noticed it now too.

joined Apr 12, 2014

Still my fave

joined Feb 19, 2016

Now I know how to get people to stop fighting! Lock them up in a room togeather and hope they start making out!!

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Ok, hold up. Why did a lot of people complain about the sudden shift in mood from a cute romance story to sudden sex in "Conversation In The Language Of Flowers" (from the same author as this one) but no one complained here? I personally didn't experience any mood backlash from that work, at least not any more than this one. I mean, one could argue this is worse than that in terms of sudden shifts in mood; at least in "Conversation In The Language Of Flowers" they had the excuse that one was drunk and it was after a marriage proposal. I don't know, I just think people were being way too harsh in that other work.

last edited at May 22, 2016 6:36AM

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

Never noticed that...

Yeah when I saw them, I was like "wait aren't they in another manga that ive read before?".

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

The art is awesome and I love how sweet the couples are. You have to do more work like this!!

joined Apr 18, 2017

Ok, hold up. Why did a lot of people complain about the sudden shift in mood from a cute romance story to sudden sex in "Conversation In The Language Of Flowers" (from the same author as this one) but no one complained here?

I mean there were only 8 comments here when you wrote yours, so you can't really expect to get a good sampling of the whole community's opinions from that few.

I personally didn't experience any mood backlash from that work, at least not any more than this one. I mean, one could argue this is worse than that in terms of sudden shifts in mood; at least in "Conversation In The Language Of Flowers" they had the excuse that one was drunk and it was after a marriage proposal. I don't know, I just think people were being way too harsh in that other work.

But I agree with you--in this story they basically go from intense bickering to confessing to eachother within about 30 seconds of the door being closed, and then they're having sex 30 seconds at that. It gave me mood whiplash. In CITLOF she was drunk and then got proposed to--I'd want to get down to business immediately in that scenario too.

The art is nice.

joined May 24, 2014

Never noticed that...

Yeah when I saw them, I was like "wait aren't they in another manga that ive read before?".

I'm still waiting for the sequel to that

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

What's the deal with school plays? And why is it always Romeo and Juliet? I don't get it.

Its the most simple play and its easy to adapt and tweak. That being said my middle school adapted Edger Allen Poe and while the adults loved it the children did not. Turns out murder and the sound effect of a beating heart was not a good idea who knew.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I don't really remember that scene in the play...

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

Romeo and Juliet is a Roman legend that Shakespeare adapted.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

That went from 0 to 100 real quick

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

From pure misunderstanding and sharing feelings to one another, then to explicit finger fucking. How romantic...

N22
joined Jun 6, 2020

Just beautiful.

To reply you must either login or sign up.