Forum › Contract Breaker discussion

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Suddenly Madoka became a lot more interesting

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

"For this desire I concluded on after much thought...this life of mine, I'll exchange it!"

Makes me want to watch Madoka: Old English Edition

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

"For this desire I concluded on after much thought...this life of mine, I'll exchange it!"

Makes me want to watch Madoka: Old English Edition

Hahahaha. I didn't think about how unusual that phrasing was before.

joined Apr 14, 2013

Kids these days so bold XD

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

The telltale sign of good artist is that if they can make Kyuubey as the good guy. This artist is one of them.
Bonus point because they make Madoka as the bad guy. Nobody wants big-breasted magical girls, Madoka!

"You sure have nerve the size of TV cables to get all lovey-dovey in front of me." - My catchphrase when I see couple in public from now on.

last edited at Apr 8, 2014 9:10AM

joined Aug 9, 2013

Kyubey getting angry?
But I thought they do not have any emotions?

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

That kick looked painful...how far do you figure Kyuubey flew? China...Russia...Eastern Europe?

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

The telltale sign of good artist is that if they can make Kyuubey as the good guy. This artist is one of them.
Bonus point because they make Madoka as the bad guy. Nobody wants big-breasted magical girls, Madoka!

"You sure have nerve the size of TV cables to get all lovey-dovey in front of me." - My catchphrase when I see couple in public from now on.

But he was trying to grant the wish to make Homura's big at the end....and Madoka was misunderstanding to begin with...

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

That kick looked painful...how far do you figure Kyuubey flew? China...Russia...Eastern Europe?

He better lands in India and gets raped.

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

Probably nowhere. The kick should be strong enough to prevent him from forming the contract and the most effective way to stop a machine is to break it or pull the plug and he is automated so... -> split him into two or more parts...

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

lol, I think mine too. XD

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

But he was trying to grant the wish to make Homura's big at the end....and Madoka was misunderstanding to begin with...

Well, that was Kyuubey's way of delivering punishment to couple who flirt around in public. Indeed t's disproportionate but still, you shouldn't flirt around in public(and especially in front of loser like me).

Madoka's sin was failing to understand the most basic(and important) rule of universe despite being "Goddess", that is: "Nobody likes when magical girls transform into adults!" - Harii Noriko, Majyo to houki to kurobuchi megane chapter 8.

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

Well, that was Kyuubey's way of delivering punishment to couple who flirt around in public. Indeed t's disproportionate but still, you shouldn't flirt around in public(and especially in front of loser like me).

Madoka's sin was failing to understand the most basic(and important) rule of universe despite being "Goddess", that is: "Nobody likes when magical girls transform into adults!" - Harii Noriko, Majyo to houki to kurobuchi megane chapter 8.

Public display of affection does not require punishment as harsh as alternating the body of participants. He was doing it out of spite that the girls completely forgot about him and focus on each other -> abuse of power. He was the one making them miserable in the first place, he has no right to talk. After declaring he himself has something he must protect at all cost despite the quota, he went ahead and did the exactly the opposite thing he just said. His speech right before getting kicked is just an excuse.
The contract wasn't formed, Madoka wasn't a goddess yet. In the context, Madoka was trying to save Homura, she made the wish because of a misunderstanding. Homura's reply indicated stress and low self-esteem and the only one can fix the situation right there was Madoka. The wish was meant to change Homura's physical appearance, not all the magical girls, how is that considered a sin if it is a misunderstanding, concerning only Homura? In addition, she stopped pursuing that wish once she knew the real reason Homura worried and she prevented that very violation of magical girls' image from being carried out. Also, I have a feeling the artist drew this based on the BD's 4koma.

Flat,800x800,075,f.u1
joined Feb 24, 2020

well at least walpurgisnacht is quite considerate to give madoka and homura some privacy

To reply you must either login or sign up.