Forum › Hokago Revenge discussion

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Anal is dangerous

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Oral sex over all is dangerous :/ when I see mangas that show characters licking each others assas (anal area) I think to myself "yup you are looking for a Serious STD..."
I just pretend I didn't see the parts lol

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Oral sex over all is dangerous :/ when I see mangas that show characters licking each others assas (anal area) I think to myself "yup you are looking for a Serious STD..."

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/junko_just_didnt_get_it#6

all mothers should teach their lesbian daughters how to have safe sex.

Images
joined May 1, 2014

Lol you can't get std from analingus. Unless your partner has already a std in which case it wouldn't matter how you have sex your gonna get a std. Now let me give a quick anal/analingus sex Ed class for those that wish to know or want to participate anal/analingus with there partner. If you are thinking of anal/analingus you must come to a realization that the anal cavity and outer regions are naturally dirty there's no other way to explain that. So how is one to participate in Anal/analingus safely? Well there's a few ways. First make sure you and your partner are not carrying any sexually tranmitable diseases also known as std's. Second you want to use one or all these options for making your experience plesurable and safe. Here's a list of these options, condoms, dental dams (basically a oral condom), enema, lube (you'll want this for yourself or partner if you wish to do penetration at least for the first few times). Now let me explain what each of these do, starting with condom. A condom is basically just a protective covering for your male genetalia and protects you with a guaranteed 99.9% safety against most if not all stds and from procreating (getting pregnant). Dental dams are oral condoms and are similar to braces except it covers your mouth fully, now I'm not sure exactly how safe this is but I guess it can help lol just research on it a little more. Enema is basically the cleansing of 99.9% bacteria in your anal cavity, you can buy the enema products online for sure. If your gonna penetrate make sure you do this option or else it'll get... Messy, if your only doing analingus a simple shower and proper washing of your behind will suffice ( if your gonna have sex do yourself and your partner a favor and make sure your clean!). Lube, Now this is self explanatory on its own so I won't explain it but I will say that you must buy special lube for penetration and not Lotion! Very important that part is if you want your partner to not get a vaginal infection! That's all you need to know on that subject. Hope this explains a few things to people. Other then that enjoy the manga! :)

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Lol you can't get std from analingus. Unless your partner has already a std in which case it wouldn't matter how you have sex your gonna get a std. Now let me give a quick anal/analingus sex Ed class for those that wish to know or want to participate anal/analingus with there partner. If you are thinking of anal/analingus you must come to a realization that the anal cavity and outer regions are naturally dirty there's no other way to explain that. So how is one to participate in Anal/analingus safely? Well there's a few ways. First make sure you and your partner are not carrying any sexually tranmitable diseases also known as std's. Second you want to use one or all these options for making your experience plesurable and safe. Here's a list of these options, condoms, dental dams (basically a oral condom), enema, lube (you'll want this for yourself or partner if you wish to do penetration at least for the first few times). Now let me explain what each of these do, starting with condom. A condom is basically just a protective covering for your male genetalia and protects you with a guaranteed 99.9% safety against most if not all stds and from procreating (getting pregnant). Dental dams are oral condoms and are similar to braces except it covers your mouth fully, now I'm not sure exactly how safe this is but I guess it can help lol just research on it a little more. Enema is basically the cleansing of 99.9% bacteria in your anal cavity, you can buy the enema products online for sure. If your gonna penetrate make sure you do this option or else it'll get... Messy, if your only doing analingus a simple shower and proper washing of your behind will suffice ( if your gonna have sex do yourself and your partner a favor and make sure your clean!). Lube, Now this is self explanatory on its own so I won't explain it but I will say that you must buy special lube for penetration and not Lotion! Very important that part is if you want your partner to not get a vaginal infection! That's all you need to know on that subject. Hope this explains a few things to people. Other then that enjoy the manga! :)

Dude, you are too serious.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Awesome, now I know that anus tastes bitter... lel

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Now ain't it a little obvious that "it" is there, right?

Now then... Let's all... Nah... Nope... Still not into anal-sex... Nah...

To reply you must either login or sign up.