Dance with devils ep 08:

Divine gate ep 09:

Sora no method ep 08, 09, 11:

Kanojo ga flag ep 12:

School girl striker ep 07:

last edited at Oct 19, 2017 1:48PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Konohana Kitan is not subtext anymore or so I think:

Two cars 2nd episode had some brief subtext too.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Konohana Kitan was full blown gay this week. I love it!

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Two Car is not at all what I expected, but I like it. I thought it'd be gayer, but the incredibly petty and stupid relationship between the leads is nice too. Some of the other teams seem more likely to be gayer.

last edited at Oct 19, 2017 5:31AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Konohana Kitan was full blown gay this week. I love it!

Man, I just love this week's episode! I am glad we getting something which is not just bait!

Two Car is not at all what I expected, but I like it. I thought it'd be gayer, but the incredibly petty and stupid relationship between the leads is nice too. Some of the other teams seem more likely to be gayer.

Yeah seems like it and I totally agree on your interpretation of main leads relationship. :D

last edited at Oct 19, 2017 1:58PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Wow this week's Two Cars episode was brimming with subtext. I am amazed they said those embarrassing lines with such straight faces except Miyuki.

^ She said 'Aishteryo' or something similar instead of the usual 'Tsuki or Diasuki' used for friends. wow.
Um what are these two trying to be? o.O

I found it odd that Misaki was just 'it is my job, it is my job, it is my job' in their flashback. Who wrote the script/dialogues for this show. Looks like an amateur job!

Oh and I like it that the whole cast is in pairs except the police lady.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Love Live Sunshine: I think it would have been better if they took a different route than the same old 'saving the school' troop. I mean instead of pointless drama let the schools merge and continue your love live in new school but nope.

This week's episode too. If your love live schedule is clashing why not post pone open house a day or week after but no let the pointless drama continue.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

This week's episode too. If your love live schedule is clashing why not post pone open house a day or week after but no let the pointless drama continue.

Aqours can't change the date of the open house. It's really not up to them. That was the whole point of the episode! It was already postponed by a week, and that's why it clashed with Love Live.

I liked this episode (and loved the new song they sang at Love Live!!) and the whole season so far. Hanamaru and Ruby are surprisingly sassy. :D

joined Mar 11, 2016

Aqours can't change the date of the open house. It's really not up to them. That was the whole point of the episode! It was already postponed by a week, and that's why it clashed with Love Live.

With Mari being the chairman and Dia student council president I think they could have managed something.

Two Cars this week's episode was so-so. It would have been amusing to see the reversal actually happening. :(

joined Mar 11, 2016

Konohanate Kitten: Very enjoyable episode especially the last bits.
More shipping material:

She is talking about Sakura's first gift. What are you imagining girl. =D

joined Mar 11, 2016

About time we got a You x Riko shot:

Nice!

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Ehh, I prefer Chika x Riko.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Kayo-chin posted:

This is a You x Chika site, please read the rules (section 6) before posting

last edited at Dec 11, 2017 11:39AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

wha . . . I thought we had similar tastes but not here huh? :u

This is a You x Chika site, please read the rules (section 6) before posting

Huh? section 6? Never heard of it here. :? xD :x
(I was initially a You x Chika fan but awakened to You x Riko after their doujins. I like the maturity of it. They make a great ship i.e not easy to sink) ;)

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

Silly fools, You can't be in a ship, she's a background character!

joined Mar 11, 2016

Silly fools, You can't be in a ship, she's a background character!

Why you . . . I'll eat you . . chomp

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

You can't be eaten. She's fictional!

joined Mar 11, 2016

Tch, the user 'Rain Spectre' is no fun. :V

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Ship level: yamato cannon

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Ship level: yamato cannon

What a scene! What a lovely scene!

But the rest of the episode was a bit of a mess. Too many different ships. What happened to ChikaRiko or HanaRuby? The writers just forgot about them. :(

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think this meant "sorry but these are the official ones" u.u ok no.
Personally after seeing You crying in the first season I couldn't be more happy for her haha, even if this is just bait, I really love the bait they picked.
Hanamaru was the only forgotten by the writers, she never had the spotlight and Ruby can either go for her sister or her new friend from saint snow

last edited at Dec 17, 2017 10:37AM

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Ruby can either go for her sister or her new friend from saint snow

Incest is disgusting, so no thanks. Luckily School Idol Festival is full of HanaRuby, so I can get my fix.

joined Mar 11, 2016

So Konohanatei ended!! I am gonna miss this show. A fluffy fox girls show with mostly canon yuri pairs. It even has Fox Saber, what more would Type Moon fans want?

Lacking a bit in animation but a great show overall. Wanted to see Yuzu/Satsuki, Sakura/Kiri pairs together more. Need more of this show. Would really like a second season.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Yama no Susume Omoide Present Episode 1 was yurilious. Heh, look at them flirting; and the back ground is gorgeous as hell!

I sure hope it is not just bait to lure yuri lovers. :\

last edited at Jan 3, 2018 11:36AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.