Forum › Model-chan and Plain Manager discussion

I don't where to ask but what happened to the chapter here they vanished

Long story short, the artist despises me.

joined Feb 2, 2016

Thank you arckuno

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I don't where to ask but what happened to the chapter here they vanished

Long story short, the artist despises me.

Oh.... and I was just happy that it came out in Yuri Hime so we will might have a translation :/ (so maybe that's why author didn't want it to be fan translated because they already knew they will be published in YH)

last edited at Oct 17, 2017 2:34PM

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

well, fuck.

joined Jul 18, 2018

oops, I didn't read above post. I thought it got licensed
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=149560

last edited at May 3, 2019 9:15PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Another group typeset this again and posted it on Mangadex, if anyone wants to reread this. Though considering the circumstances that led to this getting deleted from here in the first place, I'm not sure if that version will be uploaded here or not.

Also, this apparently got serialized a couple of years ago. That version's complete at 2 volumes, though no one has scanlated it.

joined Jan 16, 2021

Since the raws were freely available, I've been translating the serialized version over on Mangadex. Finished Vol 1 but now that I'm aware of the artist history with fan stuff, I'm not sure if I'll continue with Vol 2.

last edited at May 30, 2021 12:14PM

Areko13 Uploader
Untitled-2
Sappho Scans
joined Dec 6, 2021

Since the raws were freely available, I've been translating the serialized version over on Mangadex. Finished Vol 1 but now that I'm aware of the artist history with fan stuff, I'm not sure if I'll continue with Vol 2.

Hey @XR2. I wanna pick this up. Are you still around? Would love to get your help.

We can talk here or I'm in the Dynasty discord too. ✌

To reply you must either login or sign up.