Forum › Cat Gravity discussion

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

LOL i know what that's like. My cat tries to sleep with me every night and digs into my ribs with her feet, it does not feel nice

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Truth in manga. What's really fun, though, is when they decide to go to sleep on your face

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

This is exactly what my cat does but it's missing all of the dribble

M Night Shyamalan tag… What a twist.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I had to check twice when I saw dowman sayman's name on it because its not a story about aigis going on a rampage or a story about jack the ripper and the elephant man's bromance it was rather cute to put it simply hooray for not insanely creepy stories.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

So interestiZzzzz.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I had to check twice when I saw dowman sayman's name on it because its not a story about aigis going on a rampage or a story about jack the ripper and the elephant man's bromance it was rather cute to put it simply hooray for not insanely creepy stories.

I know right? lol

"WELL AREN'T YOU AMAZING!!" xD

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

LOL i know what that's like. My cat tries to sleep with me every night and digs into my ribs with her feet, it does not feel nice

Strange my cat sleeps on me every night but I never felt her dig into my ribs...

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

I have never agreed with anything more than these two pages.

What really sucks though is falling asleep on your stomach and waking up with two cats on your back... If I roll over they stick me with their claws, if I bat them off they stick me with their claws, if I do anything other than lay there they stick me with their claws. No way to win with those two.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Strange my cat sleeps on me every night but I never felt her dig into my ribs...

Its fine when she sits down but when she first starts clawing at my covers I can feel her weight directly on my ribs. I don't have much protection from it because that spot is boney to begin with.

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

He should be happy that his cat doesn't do it like mine used to: Jump from quite a distance and land right on my crotch with all four feet... Worst way to awake, I can tell you.

Btw, when I saw that this is basically autobiographic from Sayman I couldn't help but wonder: Is this one of the typical "manga-anonymization" forms of drawing himself? In this case, perhaps he really does wear a cat mask in real life? Like, you know, a cannibalistic yet "cute" psychopath?

Policeeverybreathyoutakesingles
joined Oct 27, 2013

In this case, perhaps he really does wear a cat mask in real life? Like, you know, a cannibalistic yet "cute" psychopath?

This.... I don't even... Now I can't get it out of my mind.

Dowman clambered down into his favorite chair, the one made of the bones of his past meals, as he set his plate down on the table. There adorned on the plate was a human heart, it's owner sitting against the wall, eyes wide with emotionless terror. As he glared down at the muscle he could feel his mouth water. He just had to have a bite. Cutting the heart was like cutting into a tough slice of beef, but after some work he had himself a moderate sized slice. Little drops of red spilled out onto the plate as he hoisted the piece towards the hole in his large cat mask. Still you could see his grinning browned teeth through the little bits of light that happened illuminate it. One red drop fell onto his porcelain white chin as he put the fork into his mouth. Eyes closed as he savored the warm flavors rushing over his taste buds. He released the fork from his mouth as he began to chew the piece. Using his free arm he wiped his face, smearing the red from his chin to his cheek. A second later, a swallow and the cutting of another slice. It wasn't everyday he got to eat the warm heart of his fans.

Alright if you aren't severely disturbed right now I don't know what to say. Hope you cringed in disgust with that mental image! (Or enjoyed it if you like that)

last edited at Mar 14, 2014 5:35AM

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

Ooookayyy... now, you definitely succeeded, kingsmexy! Makes me wish I didn't give you this idea, hehe, I'm definitely creeped out. Gotta say I liked your other one (for "Getting Used to Being Friends") better, but I guess that conforms with your intentions. :)

Policeeverybreathyoutakesingles
joined Oct 27, 2013

Ooookayyy... now, you definitely succeeded, kingsmexy! Makes me wish I didn't give you this idea, hehe, I'm definitely creeped out. Gotta say I liked your other one (for "Getting Used to Being Friends") better, but I guess that conforms with your intentions. :)

Heh heh heh yeah I do as well! Though this one was a lot more fun to write!

To reply you must either login or sign up.