Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Nora

I would love to go into another 3 pages of discussion.. anyways, I truly realised we come from two different worlds. whatever floats your boat.

No, we come from the same world, you just came from a different country with different beliefs that makes harder to change things.

for me ?
nah, I just sit here.. write a nice article in some blog, a person or two would read it.. I still get girls.. and the state doesn't need to give me an official fancy paper saying that I'm exclusive with this person and our breakup would be legally nastier XDDD. argghh

I wish Martin can mix me a cocktail at 12:00 p.m

Yup, that is the thing, you don't need it, because you're happy with how things are, you don't care at all that things stay the same, and that's okay, you should be happy in your way, nothing wrong with that, but you can't deny that others are not happy with how things are, you don't need to agree or do anything to help them, but don't do anything that could get in their way either.

hlama

Thiaguinho-sama, you had made an assumption that your perspective is the fact. I don't think I can reason you out of it. All I can say is it is a dangerous thing to do, and don't be a villager. Lol.

Sorry but my only perspective that I believe is a fact, is that all humans are the same, independent of gender, sexuality, or religion, and should have the same rights and be treated equally, so please, how that makes me dangerous like the villagers? You don't believe in equality then?

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 6:08AM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

No, we come from the same world, you just came from a different country with different beliefs that makes harder to change things.

semantics..

but don't do anything that could get in their way either.

I am a harmonious person, remember ?

joined Mar 21, 2017

What a war zone.

I'm kind of finding the mention of Ghandi ironic.

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 6:16AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Nora89

semantics..

Maybe, but my point stays though lol

I am a harmonious person, remember ?

Yup, I remember, and that is completely fine, you should just live your life and be happy, nothing wrong with that, just don't act as if those unhappy and that want change are wrong for wanting it and trying to change things for the better, cause they're not.

Es0teric

What a war zone.

Maybe lol

Why? Explain please.

joined Mar 28, 2017

Thiaguinho-sama, I believe in equality. I also respect people's way of life. If they are content, I won't invade their countries to shove equality down their throats. A popular excuse of imperialism is to enlighten the ignorance. I am against that.

joined Feb 4, 2017

just don't act as if those unhappy and that want change are wrong for wanting it and trying to change things for the better, cause they're not.

again, what I meant is: shoving your ideas by force and trying to be so fussy and outright aggressive against something people believed in for thousands of years is pure idiocy, lacks patient and wisdom all together WRONG.. will result only in shutting them down on you... blocking your ideas!
But why does it matter, let's get the artificial change.. feel modern and happy yappyyy.. liberals.. superheros yayyy.

this kind of McDonald's change makes me puck!

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 6:33AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Thiaguinho-sama, I believe in equality. I also respect people's way of life. If they are content, I won't invade their countries to shove equality down their throats. A popular excuse of imperialism is to enlighten the ignorance. I am against that.

hlama
Hear hear XDDDD
What we were arguing about may be two different chapters but they're from the same book :) (not a completely different book from a completely different library XDDD)

joined Mar 21, 2017

Why? Explain please.

Because it feels like people are taking the word fight to literally mean commit violence or use force when you can fight for your rights using non-violent means just like Ghandi did.

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 6:31AM

joined Mar 28, 2017

hlama
Hear hear XDDDD
What we were arguing about may be two different chapters but they're from the same book :) (not a completely different book from a completely different library XDDD)

The shit head that edited the book needs to be slapped!

joined Feb 4, 2017

Because it feels like people are taking the word fight to literally mean commit violence or use force when you can fight for your rights using non-violent means just like Ghandi did.

funny, you just did that XD ..

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

hlama

The thing is, the majority is happy with their way of life, and the minority suffer, it's always like that everywhere, also, I never said anything about invading countries, now you're just twisting my words.

Some of you seem to not have got what I meant, but in no moment I said violence is the only solution, or anything about invading a country, change is something gradual that can take a lot of time and work, it can never be done by invasion, change need to be done by the country own people, we from other countries can at best help them achieve it, and it should always start in peaceful ways, and protests are something peaceful, at least can be, but yes, at worse rebellion and violence is necessary unfortunately, but they're literally a last resort, when everything else fails and won't get anywhere after trying it a long time, change is something that need to be planned, not just show up screaming change and hope things will get better.

Nora89

again, what I meant is: shoving your ideas by force and trying to be so fussy and outright aggressive against something people believed in for thousands of years is pure idiocy, lacks patient and wisdom all together WRONG.. will result only in shutting them down on you... blocking your ideas!
But why does it matter, let's get the artificial change.. feel modern and happy yappyyy.. liberals.. superheros yayyy.

this kind of McDonald's change makes me puck!

Except for the fact I never said you should shove ideas in other people and never said you should be aggressive and outright attack people, stop twisting my words, you're literally making assumptions about how I supposedly think changes should be made when I never said that, also, it's like you said, thousands of years, how long more you think we should wait to do anything? Maybe another thousand years? Change need to start somewhere.

Also, wow, sarcasm and offenses when at no moment I disrespected you, way to show that you can't make a proper argument against what I said.

Es0teric

I see.

Nora89

Funny you say that when my words have been literally twisted to invade countries, shove my ideal on others, and be aggressive against other beliefs, when at no point at all I tried to say we should do that.

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 6:46AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Huh?

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 6:44AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Also, wow, sarcasm and offenses when at no moment I disrespected you, way to show that you can't make a proper argument against what I said.

you are right.. I can't make a proper argument against you.. I have no idea where to start over so many scattered arguments XD

you're literally making assumptions about how I supposedly think changes should be made when I never said that, also, it's like you said, thousands of years, how long more you think we should wait to do anything? Maybe another thousand years? Change need to start somewhere.

well, I suggest you reread your own comment.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Nora89

you are right.. I can't make a proper argument against you.. I have no idea where to start over so many scattered arguments XD

Again, personal attack instead of real argument ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I could say the same to you.

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 6:52AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Nora89

Again, personal attack instead of real argument ¯_(ツ)_/¯

gosh.. I never even deviated from discussing the idea XD
your idea is an idea .. not YOU

I could say the same to you.

I do re-read them.. out of vanity XD

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 6:56AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Do we have to put you both in the corner?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Nora89

gosh.. I never even deviated from the discussing the idea XD
your idea is an idea .. not YOU

Reeeeeeally? And my idea is part of me, so it is me too!

I do re-read them.. out of vanity XD

My my, why I'm not surprised xD

Es0teric

We're two, Nora grab their legs, let put Es0 in the corner!

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 6:59AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

how naughty.. come here to the corner baby :*

We're two, Nora grab his legs, let put Eso in the corner!

one corner fits all XD

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 6:59AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Nora89

one corner fits all XD

True, lets bring that sneaky Foxy Lady to it too for not participating in the discussion.

joined Mar 21, 2017

I think at the end of every deep discussion we need a wind down time of no arguing for my anxiety.

joined Feb 4, 2017

I think at the end of every deep discussion we need a wind down time of no arguing for my anxiety.

what's the matter Esotrica? do you suffer from claustrophobia ??

stay in the corner with us for a lirl while :*

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Can we at least make this corner with transparent glass wall? XDDD

joined Mar 21, 2017

Nobody puts baby in the corner.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Can we at least make this corner with transparent glass wall? XDDD

yes, so you can learn a thing or two ;)

I'll go any place for ya.. the narrower the better

joined Mar 21, 2017

I'll go any place for ya.. the narrower the better

Lol my anxiety isn't related to claustrophobia.

To reply you must either login or sign up.