Forum › Little Sweet Smiles discussion

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

God bless science babies!

last edited at Feb 18, 2014 8:00PM

Dawn Over A Lilly
joined Jul 19, 2013

I lost it at blanket monster.

I found it funny that M liked hide and seek.

I bet patchy won't be to happy when she grows up all the way.

63621-girls-und-panzer-darjeeling-gununu-tank
joined Jun 23, 2013

suggest 'extremely-happy-and-adorable' tag
also a 'moeness overflow' warning barner

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Kind of scared at how jaded I've become than I was waiting the twist ending of the twins being dolls animated by Marisa's magic to gave them the illusion of a family... I've become a monster D:

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Only if they were being controlled by Marisa or Alice instead of acting of their own accord; otherwise, it'd be more of an explanation of where their daughters came from(and have Alice's last name), wouldn't it?

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Kind of scared at how jaded I've become than I was waiting the twist ending of the twins being dolls animated by Marisa's magic to gave them the illusion of a family... I've become a monster D:

nah man you're not a monster you're just worriesum(don't think I spelt that right) you need to keep you're guard up with all the twist endings that sometimes happen but also keep you're guard down so you can let the feels throw you

last edited at Mar 16, 2014 11:12PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

nah man you're not a monster you're just worriesum(don't think I spelt that right) you need to keep you're guard up with all the twist endings that sometimes happen but also keep you're guard down so you can let the feels throw you

Well you can trust some managakas that make sweet stuff, like Cloud Palette here, no need to be worrisome (thats how it is spelled) on these.

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

AWWW.. that's so sweet it gave me diabetes

my arteries are clogged with emotions and feels has a sudden clannad flashback

Hurk! Call the paramedics!

A_channel_wallpaper_11-t2
joined Mar 1, 2014

I got a nosebleed from the cuteness. KAWAIIII!

CrimsonSwordsOfMagia
joined Oct 27, 2014

Kawaii as AMDJSIJSMSKSMMSKSKS dies of nosebleed and moe overdose

Dear family,
If you are reading this, I have died and gone to Yuri heaven. I couldn't be saved. The cute was to overpowering. It got to me before I could do anything.

RandomGuyReading
Q-street-fighter-iii-3rd-strike-portrait-art
joined Jun 16, 2015

This is Anonymous. We have an urgent message of Dynasty Scans. Due to the dangerously high levels of cuteness radiation emitted from this doujin, we have decided to block this page in order to prevent future injuries. This is for the greater good. We hope you all understand.
We are anonymous. Expect us.

last edited at Jun 19, 2015 5:11AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This is Anonymous. We have an urgent message of Dynasty Scans. Due to the dangerously high levels of cuteness radiation emitted from this doujin, we have decided to block this page in order to prevent future injuries. This is for the greater good. We hope you all understand.

So close. If you were really Anonymous, you'd have posted that on an unrelated site, thinking it was us.

last edited at Jun 19, 2015 10:26AM

RandomGuyReading
Q-street-fighter-iii-3rd-strike-portrait-art
joined Jun 16, 2015

So close. If you were really Anonymous, you'd have posted that on an unrelated site, thinking it was us.

ABORT! ABORT! OUR COVER IS BLOWN!

joined Jan 11, 2015

glad this one got translated:d

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

love it!

joined Mar 3, 2017

drowning in own nose blood
Praise....... Yuri.........
thumbs up

Screenshot_417
joined Sep 19, 2016

HEAVY BREATHING

SO
FREAKING
ADORAB-

**Explodes*

47571239_1082868645220236_4572154478010040320_n
joined Oct 19, 2018

Haha granny Yukari

To reply you must either login or sign up.