Forum › Dynasty load manga indefinitely :(

Screenshot_5
joined Aug 20, 2014

this happen to every manga i try to read even random one, reload does work either its been like this for weeks now and idk what to do? is there a fix for this? please help

if there is no solution then please point me to another good site to read

thx

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

What's your system specs/browser? Have you tried under Firefox? If Firefox doesn't work, have you tried Chrome/Chromium? Are you running Linux, Windows, or BSD? Is it only Dynasty Scans that has a problem?

Screenshot_5
joined Aug 20, 2014

What's your system specs/browser? Have you tried under Firefox? If Firefox doesn't work, have you tried Chrome/Chromium? Are you running Linux, Windows, or BSD? Is it only Dynasty Scans that has a problem?

hi there

i'm using windows 10, chrome and chromium both have the same problem, and yes only Dynasty has this problem
also i can use my phone to read just fine using chrome.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

It seems that shift+F5 forces chrome to reload images if that's what you're trying to do. At least on my Windows 7 system.

Screenshot_5
joined Aug 20, 2014

It seems that shift+F5 forces chrome to reload images if that's what you're trying to do. At least on my Windows 7 system.

sigh............. i just gave it a shot, still nothing :(

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Some time back, my browser suddenly started refusing to load certain images, even when I hit reload. Here's the conversion I had with anonymous about it: https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/100678. And here's the specific post from anonymous that I used to fix my issues: https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/100694.

I don't know if either of the solutions offered will help you, but it might be worth a try.

Screenshot_5
joined Aug 20, 2014

Some time back, my browser suddenly started refusing to load certain images, even when I hit reload. Here's the conversion I had with anonymous about it: https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/100678. And here's the specific post from anonymous that I used to fix my issues: https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/100694.

I don't know if either of the solutions offered will help you, but it might be worth a try.

doesn't seem to work :( now it wont even load, just broken image

last edited at May 28, 2017 2:26PM

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

hi there

i'm using windows 10, chrome and chromium both have the same problem, and yes only Dynasty has this problem
also i can use my phone to read just fine using chrome.

It might be a good idea to try using a different browser to make sure it's nothing to do with your ISP or firewall or such.

Aside from that you can try clearing your browsing data under Chrome's advanced settings, you could also try using an incognito window. If that doesn't work, check your SSL/HTTPS certs, and if all else fails you could try deleting your profile folder (make sure to back up your bookmarks beforehand).

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

tmtvl posted:

It might be a good idea to try using a different browser to make sure it's nothing to do with your ISP or firewall or such.

Aside from that you can try clearing your browsing data under Chrome's advanced settings, you could also try using an incognito window. If that doesn't work, check your SSL/HTTPS certs, and if all else fails you could try deleting your profile folder (make sure to back up your bookmarks beforehand).

Could also be a good idea to try changing DNS servers if they know how to go about that. Some crappy ISPs will have a lot of issues that changing to external DNS servers will usually fix.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Could also be a good idea to try changing DNS servers if they know how to go about that. Some crappy ISPs will have a lot of issues that changing to external DNS servers will usually fix.

Yeah, putting good old OpenNIC in resolv.conf.head might work. Or, well, whatever the Windows way of going about it is.

Screenshot_5
joined Aug 20, 2014

Yeah, putting good old OpenNIC in resolv.conf.head might work. Or, well, whatever the Windows way of going about it is.

hey i tried all of these option and it seems to work, slower but pages load now.

thanks alot :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.