Forum › Fiction in 20 Microns discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Kind of nice to see Tewi not being a jerk. Always good to see Nitori too.

9029(1)a
joined Feb 9, 2013

interesting art style. it did fit the story very well

YeShallBeAsGods
Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

Love this author, thanks for the release!

And this one is interesting. It looks like Nitori is using tech from just before the great barrier went up.

last edited at May 6, 2017 1:27AM

joined Jun 30, 2015

I honestly want to see more doujins emphasizing Tewi's insane longevity. She's pretty heavily implied to be the white hare of Inaba and Eirin outright says that Tewi's the one tolerating the presence of the Eientei crew in the Bamboo forest; not the other way around. Literally everything about her is massive fiction fuel, yet mangakas almost always depict her at her shallowest as an annoying trickster. What's up with that?

last edited at May 6, 2017 2:52AM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I love this one, and the Sakuya story with the psychadelic oyster.
Btw this is the same author of Hakumei to Mikochi. Here's their site (looks like it hasn't been updated since '12 tho): http://musyaprune.web.fc2.com/

YeShallBeAsGods
Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

I love this one, and the Sakuya story with the psychadelic oyster.
Btw this is the same author of Hakumei to Mikochi. Here's their site (looks like it hasn't been updated since '12 tho): http://musyaprune.web.fc2.com/

Then should the pages be combined? Someone get an adult!

joined Oct 29, 2019

Been a while since I read something this good....

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 12:32PM

joined Oct 29, 2019

Should "Introspective" tag added here?

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

I honestly want to see more doujins emphasizing Tewi's insane longevity. She's pretty heavily implied to be the white hare of Inaba and Eirin outright says that Tewi's the one tolerating the presence of the Eientei crew in the Bamboo forest; not the other way around. Literally everything about her is massive fiction fuel, yet mangakas almost always depict her at her shallowest as an annoying trickster. What's up with that?

Yeah, it's one of the few details that I only just come across earlier. Which does goes to show how such crucial detail about Tewi is just being glossed even within the fandom (or maybe I'm just a causal fan of the franchise). It's really a shame since there's so much potential, as you said, about the amount of stories that can be spawned from this very aspect of Tewi. There seriously should a fully fledged manga about the original meeting of Kaguya & Eirin and Tewi in the bamboo forest, I've yet to see that one yet (if it is around can someone please pin my comment for it, thanks). Seriously though, it does seem that most artists simply want to display the mainstream tropes regarding her personality, as though to keep it in a sort of niche in the franchise of Touhou. Which does leave out the many paths that can be diverged into without losing the main charm of the character herself.

Hope to see more like this, or maybe find them :p

To reply you must either login or sign up.