Forum › ChikaYoshi Manga discussion

joined May 19, 2016

Oh SHi- Chika being so gentleman-ishly charming... Help me... My hEart! Guh! Why?!?!?! I literally can ship Chika with anyone so like anything with her is cool, pretty much like HonokaXD... but still... Chika being so sweet, those words, that getting down on one knee, so much like a prince, or a demon in love with an angel... help me!!! >///////< This was toooooo Cuuuutteeee and tooo much for my heart. (not that it's a bad thing ;))

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 9:28PM

Riko
joined Sep 24, 2015

For a short one, this is very well written. I never thought of this ship before, but I see it sailing.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Oh man, this art is really top tier. Despite only being lineart, it has enough style to express the character's emotions well and still keep the linework clean. Not to mention great dialogue

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Nice to see authors draw other ships. Damn ikeman Chika...well sort of.

lineonthecanvas
R85fsaeisfamplbd.mp4_000002879
joined Sep 20, 2013

whoa never expected this strip to be translated this fast. if I remember it right, the artist uploaded this on twitter few days ago...

anyway thanks. yoshi-ehem, yohachika is great! thank you!

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

I was waiting for this to be translated!! Thank you, scanlators!! This ship needs more content!!

Tumblr_oc0f2iedk71s038qvo9_250
joined Mar 3, 2017

I didnt knew i wanted this...

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Yohane becomes the new Maki :D

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

"How to confess to a chuunibyou." This is marvelous.

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

Hey. why not?
I hardcore ship Yohariko but this is cool too :D

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

"Stay a while and listen."

Who could deny an old man's request?

joined Sep 22, 2016

So as of now we have DiaMaru and ChikaYoshi. I'm thinking of either KanaRiko and YouMari or MaRiko and KanaYou........

joined Mar 3, 2017

So as of now we have DiaMaru and ChikaYoshi. I'm thinking of either KanaRiko and YouMari or MaRiko and KanaYou........

Or maybe an angsty RubyDia.

joined Nov 25, 2016

Aha.. some incest

60337920_p6
joined Nov 14, 2014

at first I thought Kougi loves ChikaRiko and then I thought "oh, she loves chika, huh?"

well, now I'm sure Kougi likes ChikaxEveryone, there are pictures of Chika's POV (I guess), like in the visual novel game where she talking to (almost) all aqours members and they're blushing (hope someone translated that).

joined Mar 3, 2017

Aha.. some incest

I was thinking in some kind of bullie relationship.
But that works as well.

joined May 19, 2016

Seriously happy tho since I got to read a ChikaYoha fanfic recently and it's got me hyped for more. (As long as Chika's there.) Hahahaha... oh my gosh this beautiful dynamic!

Received_1712136892379029
joined Dec 28, 2016

Aha.. some incest

But that works as well.

I honestly only see it happening as a one-sided crush Dia has on Ruby but never told her (maybe the reason she put some distance between the two) and keeps her feelings concealed.

joined Mar 3, 2017

Aha.. some incest

But that works as well.

I honestly only see it happening as a one-sided crush Dia has on Ruby but never told her (maybe the reason she put some distance between the two) and keeps her feelings concealed.

And Ruby feels the same but she's afraid and thinks it is one-sided.

Love%20live%20school%20idol%20project
joined Apr 15, 2018

Uh Hum May I ask for my ship YouRiko

To reply you must either login or sign up.