Forum › Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha - New anime maybe with some Yuri?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

This anime has just started- don't know much about it- anyone read the manga?

I was reading the wiki to see if i should watch and read this about 2 of the characters characters- (Neither are the main character- she is in love with some boy).

Akemi Sumizome

Inari's classmate, described as being extremely pretty. Originally outcast due to her looks, Akemi has developed a close friendly bond with Inari. She has feelings for Keiko, but chooses to cover it since she thinks people will see her weirdly as love between girl and girl is strange. After some encouragement from her friends, she eventually decides to accept her own feelings.

and-

Keiko Sanjō

One of Inari's best friends and a very boyish girl. It is unknown for whom she has feelings, but it is certain that she cares for Inari tremendously and feels protective of her friends. She has known Inari since elementary school and had been unaware of Akemi's feelings for her. She only recently learned of these after eavesdropping on Akemi turning down another boy and has since become conflicted on how to respond.

Sounds promising So will give it a try.

last edited at Jan 22, 2014 9:23PM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Well, the manga really appealed to me but I didn't like how they were drawn on the anime... or perhaps the better word is animated? I don't know... Reading the manga from the start and feeling quite "attached" to it really made the anime hard to accept. Then again, I only saw a picture of the anime so I do hope that the seiyuu's are the same voice in my head...

SPOILER ALERT: There is indeed Yuri in the manga though it seems that Sumizome-san has been shot down because Keiko saw it as weird. Keiko also took offense that MC and otaku-megane girl kept it a secret from her and felt... you know.... out of place?

Now that you've said it, I guess I'll be watching some Yuri anime this year. It was Sakura Trick and something kill right? Meh... Hope that anime doesn't bore me as I already read the manga.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Interesting! I also see chances in nobunagun and kill la kill

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Is there another anime with yuri in it besides this and sakura trick on atm? I dont know of one- by kill something do you mean kill la kill? I only watched first ep - the art style didnt realy appeal much- but i'd not heard it had any yuri.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Well that's an unfortunate outcome, haha. Wasn't watching that one but now I really know it would put in a bad mood.

Don't think there is any yuri ongoing at the moment apart from Sakura Trick.

Ds0fuaz%20copy
joined Feb 24, 2014

The yuri path for Sumizome Akemi is so painful to read. But I love her all the same. What I would give to be Keiko. Stupid Keiko. Sigh

last edited at Jan 20, 2015 8:58PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.