Forum › Doropanda Tours Vol.12 - Toriko Shikake to Yasashii Kemono discussion

iminkalifornia
Shizuku%20%232
joined Oct 9, 2013

Why is there suddenly so much Mai Hime? Why am I complaining?
Natsuki calling her weird fueling Shizuru's obsession, paired with the scene with the flowers from the drama CD -- brilliant, right? (Did I just admit to being a ShizNat dork?)

joined Jan 2, 2014

All of these ShizNat doujins (10 in total) were commissioned by Luu Sky Sapphire over at ShizNat Webs and Mai-Multiverse.

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

Whoa... That was a lot of texts. Thank you for the translation! It has been so long since I saw such a nice drawing of Shizuru/Natsuki. Though the way Natsuki was uncertain of her feelings for Shizuru bugged me a little (a lot).

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Why is there suddenly so much Mai Hime? Why am I complaining?
Natsuki calling her weird fueling Shizuru's obsession, paired with the scene with the flowers from the drama CD -- brilliant, right? (Did I just admit to being a ShizNat dork?)

This. You, my friend, have just articulated every point I wanted to make.
I'm in ecstasy and overwhelmed at the same time from all the ShizNat. (I still have qualms with the ship name even after like 5 years.)

but we are proud ShizNat dorks, yes????

I love it.
Just wish I could contribute to this!!!

last edited at Jan 5, 2014 4:37PM

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Damn, this is pretty well-written. Props to Nanzaki Iku.

joined Apr 13, 2012

but we are proud ShizNat dorks, yes????

of course! \o/ i love ShizNat and i love Nanzaki Iku's art,
i don't know why or where but i would only could ask for more, it's so sweet i love it ~

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I was a bit confused at pages 20-22, it went straight from Natsuki asking if she could stay over, and suddenly they were naked in bed together without any indication that the location had changed, why they were naked under those circumstances, etc. The story was good otherwise, though.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

There's a lot of ShizNat but not a lot of MaiKoto which annoys me, I guess it's because of how Heterosexual Mai seems.

To reply you must either login or sign up.